What do you think about this?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Re: What do you think about this?

Post by sherry2 » 05 Jul 2019 17:17

It's mind provoking at why the little girl was in your home and in a relaxed manner without wearing any shoes, as though it was natural for her to do that, yet your house was built in 1982 and you feel the girl was from the 60s.

Did anyone else live in the house before you or your family? If so I wonder if this was a little girl from a family who hadn't moved along with the times fashion wise? It seems weird she was there if you cannot find any connection and your family has had the house since it was built. But like you have said, you do attract child spirits. I wonder if she could have followed you back from somewhere?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Jul 2019 22:09

It was a brand new house when we moved in and it was farm land before this..I knewit was Mrs Dale Hollingsheads farm then and I actually knew the lady as she used to fill up with deisel at my friends service station.
I do tend to attract child spirits to me, have done for many years.. Rather that than Elementals :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.