Help me find an episode.

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
newguy25
United States of America

Re: Help me find an episode.

Post by newguy25 » 15 Apr 2019 08:10

I've been watching the early series with Derek, just in case I was wrong about some of the details that I stated. Nothing so far, it might be on a live as while. I just been watch the non-live series.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Apr 2019 22:18

Dover Castle is a good onewithe Derek Mh whenback there a couple of years later.. I have been there too and exposed The Castlefaking a so called ghost of anapparition of an RAF officer holding a clipboard accompanied by a nursewalk thru a wall... I discover there was a trigger swith 100 feet from where they would appear the fired a water vapur mist and prohected the images on the mist. I recogniced the clip of the man and woman as being from an information film being shown in the information centre for the Inderground Tunnels hospital.. I exposed them on here years ago and a spokesperson from the castle came on and admitted what they had done...
It really annoys me when places do this as there is enough activity on site 24 hrs to without the need to fake anything..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

jmanandchanny
Belarus

Post by jmanandchanny » 09 Jul 2019 21:35

Hi all, New to the forum. Thought I would tie up a few loose ends. Not too sure of the episode in question but it could well be from a live show or a Most Haunted Extra show which used to accompany the show between series 2 - 8 and again during Series 13 in an online format. Lesley Smith was first featured as a guest on the show in Series 2 when the team visited Tutbury Castle (Not Chillingham) in which she is still the curator. Lesley returned to the show again in 2006 replacing Richard Jones in the studio who had left at the end of 2005 and later replaced Richard Felix on the Series during Series 10. She stayed with the show until January 2009 when she took a break but later returned in 2010 for the Live Series and final live show in Prague.

She didn't return to the show in 2014 when it came back to Really as she was fighting cancer which she did successfully and still tours the UK as Historical characters as well as continuing as Curator at the castle. Sadly due to her busy schedule she has since ruled out returning to the show.