Help me find an episode.

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Subliminal
Tech Admin
Tech Admin
Great Britain

Re: Help me find an episode.

Post by Subliminal » 11 Apr 2019 15:57

I'm afraid I'm not use here, but you have my sympathies. I spent years trying to figure out what movie a particular scene I remembered seeing as a child was from.

When I bought the superman blu-ray box set I got to the third and literally jumped for joy yelling "THAT'S THE SCENE IT'S THIS MOVIE!!!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBVIhiUd_g :lol: (He uses a yo-yo string tied to another person who he drank unconscious. That's the part I remembered, but can't find any clips of it.)

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Apr 2019 21:31

I like Mediums at paranormal investigations as I know myself I will get more info whilst on site.. I do not have to go looking for spirit entities, they usually come and find me :lol: The above pic is an early one so its not the later series.. Its a nice pic, she seems to look a lot older now, like the rest of us ...

I just thought of another castle that was feature. Berry PomeroyCastle.. Down in the West country not to far from Dartmouth as I recall.. I was on my way there one time got to within amiles of it and the people I was with made excuses and chickened put!!!
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
newguy25
United States of America

Post by newguy25 » 12 Apr 2019 05:34

I do remeber that Lesley Smith was the Historian.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2019 11:55

I think Lesley gas not worked for Most Haunted for about 3 years or more after her cancer diagnosis. However she is still working as historian and /curator of Chillingham Castle.
So Newguy, wjat part of USA are you from.. I have been to USA many times.. But the last rime was when Trump got elected, no been back since :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 12 Apr 2019 13:14

Im not sure. Sounds like it was quite an old one. It was definitely after series 6, as Derek was a very dramatic person, but not in the newer episodes on Really as they stopped using mediums.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2019 16:52

When was Les;ey the historian on NH cos he said it was then..

Topic author
newguy25
United States of America

Post by newguy25 » 12 Apr 2019 21:01

I live in Northeastern U.S.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 13 Apr 2019 08:13

Lesley narrows it down to something like series 11 to 14 or a live. I don't have the Midsummer Murders ones. Series 13 though was Chris Conway as medium I think, and I think by that point he was already miffed with them.

I am wondering about Castle Fraser......

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Apr 2019 14:48

Scotland... I knew they went to a castle up there but thought it was a ruin on a lake...But that was not the name it was a Gaelic name.. Scotland has nore castles than the rest of the world :lol:... Very few are complete most are ruins.. The best one I ever visited was Blair Castle.. Spooky as hell lol.. Even during the day they have a lone piper playing in the parade ground..

North east Newguy :D you are not narrowing it down much for me are you...I have been to the Pacific North west and The West as it Wild west lol.. Then Illios, Utah Nevada, Montana North & South Dakota,, Chicago and NY as a refueling stop..
Been to places like The Four Corners.. Yellow stone Arches etc.. Even up to Canada O stugt NAI histor and culture so I get around.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 14 Apr 2019 20:53

I've been watching Series 13 and I kept falling asleep. I've not seen Yvette talk about her dream yet. Inveraray Castle looked like a nice place though.