Talk about your spooky Feelings here..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

sherry2
Great Britain

Re: Talk about your spooky Feelings here..

Post by sherry2 » 15 Apr 2019 14:59

Thank you! I was really surprised tbh. It didn't feel like anyone was trying to give me that information so it's difficult to know what is in my mind and what is being projected.

The lady who read for me appeared to get the family friend who passed away last year. This man is the one whom was drawn by the spirit artist in a day session, also last year. The friend's top half of face looked like my granddad who passed in1968, so at first I took the drawing to be my granddad until others said he looked like our friend Bernard. It is the third time he has shown up in spirit drawings and all with people who did not know of him. There were some strong personality traits explained also.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Apr 2019 22:39

Don't forget that it is very very few mediums who actually physically see a manifestation,most Mediums see it as a 'Minds Eye' impression.. It is a fascinating subject..
We are presented with the message in so many different forms..
For example pictures posters with writing on min cartoon pics and lil movie clips of a memory.. Sometines when they want to show you the relationship of a contact they with show youa pic od your mum your grandad etc so then you can say ' have a lady here who draws close to you with a Mother vibration'..

When its a name they want to get across sometimes they will show oyu the initials of that person or another member of your family or someone you know with the same first name. this is very common.. So its another way to give what you get in a sensitive and controlled matter..In short you really do need to put across what you have but in a sensative manner and not to try to over interpret it.. you give the info, it is only the sitter who can make the pieces fit.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 16 Apr 2019 19:00

That makes sense then. It was a picture in my mind of the young man with dark brown hair in that particular style - and his hair which was the main focus. I can still see him now and he's not anyone I have ever known. But he looked so fresh faced and a happy chap. Also that feeling of him being on the short side. So quite pleased with that really! Not that I am attempting to be a medium but I do occasionally 'feel' a turn of events and will say about it. I only ever say anything that I feel if it's positive or encouraging - and never do it as though it's a reading because tbh I haven't felt it is. It's just very occasionally.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2019 22:38

I never make predictions, I do get premonitions mostly things that happen to me. So I can avoid a situation. I have tested the validity of these in the past by ignoring my premonition and did nothing. As a result I was in a car crash where my friends car turbed on its side and we both wound up in hospital.. So now I pay attention..

So listen to any intuitive warning bells and heed them... Ido also find that I know when people pass away, and Iam sitting by the phone looking at it waiting for it to ringd.. Then someone calls to say. X has passed away..

I did for fun predict a friends who was pregnant the date, tome of birth and sex of her baby.. We were on an earlier version pf this site that Kayls was on.. I got it within 25 mins of the birth time on the day and even told her the correct sex months before she gave birth :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.