Real Ghosts caught on camera

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
ashishcbt

Real Ghosts caught on camera

Post by ashishcbt » 27 Dec 2018 05:02

This is a collection of four clips. Two incidents are from Japan. One is from USA. The last is from India. I find them terribly scary. What do you feel about them ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmvpSVGXz0

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Dec 2018 14:50

Hello, Welcome to :mhf:
I have just taken a look at the link posted and can honestly saythat these are probably the most indistinct footage I have ever seen.. The Japanese one, yes I can see a white face Kibuki style makeup..but little else..

I do not find them scary, but then I have been on very many paranormal investigations.. So maybe it take a lot more to scare me.. Do have a look around our paranormalsections there are quite a few example of investigations etc..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 27 Dec 2018 20:16

Hmmmm.....

That last one with the red circle; it looked a little like a patch of damp.

I did once see a YouTube video with a girl who seemed to have powers and terrified a whole crowd by a train and herself.

I do think that when it comes to horror movies, Japan does them so well. The original Ringu was so good.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Dec 2018 15:27

I have a strong feeling of having seen these before.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.