Re: Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
idurrudi
Slovenia

Re: Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Post by idurrudi » 22 Dec 2018 17:42

Hello
I come from the fifth dimension, I am currently in the human body, more than half a century old.
My position of operation: 46 ° 03'30.16 "S
                       14 ° 30'09.07 "V
I deal with Paranormalmaterio -
The first steps after the death of the physical body

I'm walking with ghosts

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 23 Dec 2018 09:56

Mmmm potica...... Any particular reason you chose Slovenia?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Dec 2018 11:53

'Touche' Tea, safe bet that there will not be an action replay ;)
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 23 Dec 2018 17:07

Aw, I would have been quite interested in Slovenian traditions. I don't think I've ever been but the Hungarian guys liked potica and it smells so nice.

Topic author
idurrudi
Slovenia

Post by idurrudi » 24 Dec 2018 12:40

I have to define a little first :

Round lights in the sky -------------------

When I was a child, I realized that I was going out of my body during sleep.
One day, at the exit and hovering of my soul, a glittering sphere of diameter was flown there somewhere half a meter and was blended with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energy. Together with an intruder, we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
How I live with this foreigner, I have already written a lot in this subject.

In recent times, glittering spheres have been observed in the world that float and move at different speeds and directions.
(when they want to be visible - they become visible)
Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also made its own in the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - the bright spheres in the sky can be the gatherers of the souls who preserve the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earthly.
Perhaps, in some ways, it is allowed for me to write about this, because the time of truth is about.

In the three-dimensional world there are living beings of light,
People, animals, plants;
These creatures, or their bodies, are mortal and, after death, turn into various energies, such as food for all these light beings.
There is no Sun in the five-dimensional world, not even death or birth.
Only the mixing of energies in various template forms prevails, which is pretending to be only energy.
It is only when it is attacked that it changes its form from which it was created.
I'm walking with ghosts