Huff Paranormal

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Bubblez

Huff Paranormal

Post by Bubblez » 08 Dec 2018 23:16

What do you guys think of the YouTuber Huff Paranormal?

His channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/huffparanormal

He claims that he can communicate with spirits via a series of different ghost boxes and his videos are honestly fairly intriguing, even if I'm not 100% sure as to whether they're legit.

He's mostly known for connecting with dead celebrities.

He's also seems to be a devout Christian.

- Bubz

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Dec 2018 13:48

Ooo will have a look at that in a mo.. I know /kayls on here used to be a fan of The Huffington Post.. but not heard much about them these days.. Kind of odd to be desribed as a 'Devout Christian' seeing as anyomre working with spirit is pretty mucg regarded by certain christian organised religons as being 'The Spawn of the Devil' if they admitted to being even vaguely spiritual :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Dec 2018 14:27

I kmow its not anything to do with Huffington Post.. That is the guys surname.. I listened to a couple of his vids..I am not as convinced as you.. I found it hard to listen and get his interpretation in block caps on the screen.. I will not be using that app. As it comes out in reverse so without the converter its pointless.. I have used Frank's boxes and they are principally a radio scanner giving fractions of word that people think are relevant to questions they ask.. That is very open to their personal interpretation of the results..

When I was investigating in France back in September we used various tecgniques and we verfied 2 ghost app simultaniously as gof check... we also ran a simple digital voice recorder whilst carrying out a sceance and well what we played back was crystal clear and we did not need any of this stuff.. I can swear on my life that we recorded our whole session and so our voices could be picked out and the voice we got back was not from us.. Even when played back the next day to one of the co owners of the property shes always seemed to be a sceptic,,until she heard it... Then said OMG that is truly amazing and so clear..

She said that name given was that of a former owner of the property.. But I'd need to see some form of census record to confirm him and the French are not that helpful towaeds the English property owners these days..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 09 Dec 2018 18:07

Hmmm. He's saying he can contact spirits at will and that's the bit I'm not sold on. I don't believe you can just decide to have a hotline to a particular person. But that's how he's making his money via his Patreon site.

I did find his analysis interesting in the video where he asks spirits about the Bible and gets the response "it's an illusion", but then he says that the spirits talk about meeting Jesus.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Dec 2018 20:50

I must have nissed that part.. I'd probably have turned off at that point.. I hate vehicles for promoting any religon..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 09 Dec 2018 22:53

He didn't specifically claim any affiliation to any particular brand of religion, but he did say that he believed in God.

But if I caught what he said right he "made the light" to help spirits move on. But then he also said that 'Betsy' was also regularly visiting his friend.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Dec 2018 23:54

Who is Betsy :lol:
I am more of a believer in some kind of Creator type beings who basically visited us from off planet and manipulated our DNA to speed up evolution etc... But looking at the mess the world is in currently, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the came back and 'Wiped the petri dish of creation and started again..

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 10 Dec 2018 18:49

I think he's a bit of an attention seeker. Whenever a celebrity dies, he's right there trying to contact them and making videos.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Dec 2018 23:02

Is this the one who reckoned he was talking to Michael Jackson? Or was that JamesPrague?

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Dec 2018 23:35

Yes Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash and Elvis.

.....why, of all people, would they choose to chat with him?