would you like to hear

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Re: would you like to hear

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Oct 2018 21:56

Kieran was a Parapsychologist and really an arch sceptic.. But even he began to have experiences.. Kieran was the reason for Dopey Dereks demise with the Greed Haffer spoof.. DA Left after this.. Kieran set a trao and DA fell right in proving once and for all what we all suspected all along :lol: Then Keiran got married, became a dad and... dropped off the radar..

What used to big me was the running away.. You want activity you go towards it not run in the opposite direction. MH is described as being ' For entertainment purposes only', now spirit is partof the Spiritualist religon, do you know it is the fastest growing religon in the world, yet it was described at being for Entertainment purposes, I find this insulting...

If MH did find something, they never ever followed up on the names and events uncovered, they never said'Actually we checked them out.. The found bones behind a wall,yet never checked to see if they were human even.. They missed so many opportunities to prove real evidence..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 13 Oct 2018 09:12

Kieran is one of the psychology lecturers at a University in London now.

I do think that they got worse rather than better. If one of the most interesting pieces of footage was of that bed and chair moving in the hotel and you got that with a locked off camera, then do that again but with 2 cameras. Which ever science guy they had to do the sum up would say "this was interesting but it won't stand up in Court because....." but they never took that advice to try to get better evidence.

The bones thing does upset me. When I did my forensic anthropology course, the first sessions are about procedure and not sending in more people to dance on the evidence. Police always take point and then call in forensics as required (anthropologist, archaeologist, etc).

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Oct 2018 19:28

The Bed and chair moving was that Mh and if so was the hotel The Mermaid Inn in Rye High street?? I have been there the bat staff refuse to stay on site over night!!

I recall TAPS capturing on camera a huge movement of a chair..

I know that when some medieval places were constructed theyused to Wallup a cat ( As a Witches familiar) to ward off evil spirits.. But on one MH program they knocked some brick out of a wall and found bones which they said were not a cat.. we never heard any more the following week. This is what annoyed me about them, never a follow up.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 13 Oct 2018 20:25

I think it was in Dudley, The Station. A bed and a chair moved. They'd only left one locked off camera and apparently having a second would have shown a different angle and then it would have been more believable. Despite being told that they never show locked off cameras being used.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Oct 2018 20:21

Its funny how MH have been filming stuff for about 10 yeas yetwhereis the evidence???

I get more evidence in one lil session investigating in an hour that they have colllected in years..One reason is I treat spirit with respect and never run away from anything..

Would that be Dudley, The Station Hotel? I do not actually recall the incident as I got disenchanted with the team over the freudian slip Stu and Karl actually said to me personally in from of 3 witnesses at The Witch Finder General Live, many years ago.I know they 'threw the spoon'...

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 14 Oct 2018 20:45

Yes, I looked it up earlier. It was The Station Inn.

It doesn't surprise me that certain crew were responsible for some of the incidents. It does disappoint me that they didn't make the most of those opportunities they had though.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Oct 2018 13:00

It is a shamr, I preferred when they had a Medium on the team, but all the good ones left as they refused to be manipulated.Like David Wells, Ian Lawman and Gordon Smith.. These guys refused to be manipulated and so voted with their feet. I think they got desparate after that and had a couple of duffers who I did not rate at all.
Brian someone or other..I gorget the other one..
When Kark and Stu began disrespecting spirit, with their 'Bring it on, do your worst' attitude they place other team members at risk, by seeking out negitive entities that were more destructive. The Scrying incident with a mirrow smashed on David Wells head, was why he walked. I do not blame him.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 15 Oct 2018 19:47

Brian the psychic artist who looked perpetually confused and potentially constipated? No I don't like watching him.

But I did like the mediums and the little bits that would pop up to say what was found or if there were no records.

Mind you, you could throw a medium or psychic into Time Team and it would be better than Most Haunted ever was. Drop Ian Lawman in a field, listen to him, then send in GPS and archaeologists and see what they find. I'd watch that. No pressure to hold seances or contact the spirits, no requests for the spirits to tap dance.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Oct 2018 22:08

Yes I know what you mean.. I explored Culloden Battle field twice, had spooky things happen the first time years ago. Sounds of battle by the Tomb of the Chieftains. Went back years later, sinular things.. must be residual a replay
also the site of the Red Barn massacre is not where the history says it is. I sensed it was aboyt 300 yds to the right of the markers . Also some years later there was a doco made called Battlefield Detectives and it seems from archeology found I was correct..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 16 Oct 2018 14:07

Oooh I would watch that. You should pitch that to Really. Do some EVP too. What would you call it?