Ancient Aliens....

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Ancient Aliens....

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Jan 2019 21:39

Animal mutilations surgicalincisons unbelievable actually dissction of tissue expertly done organs removed.. not chewed etc..
Animals found lying on charred patches of ground... Animals in 1606 in England reported in the court of King James that many sheep were mutilated and not killed for meat..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 09 Jan 2019 21:48

If they rule out necrotising fasciitis, then I'll feel that they've done a more balanced analysis. I don't know that cows can get it, but I know that cats can.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Jan 2019 22:27

Necrosis tissue looks black the footage shown were clean bloodless dissection very precise and neat..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jan 2019 22:07

Yesterdays Anvient Aliens featured The Roswell rock.. Very interesting but they could not reprodue a duplicate..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 30 Jan 2019 22:28

It's the same man, but he's calling it 'In Search Of Aliens' and the Loch Ness Monster might be a UFO because the extra terrestrials are hiding in a subterranean hidey place. But he is talking to a professor with an un-lip-readable beard so I haven't understood a whole chunk of what had happened (no subtitles available).

I didn't know America had a similar lake monster.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 30 Jan 2019 22:57

Oh now a science man is saying that the monsters are just time traveling through some sort of temporal shift wormholes caused by the quartz.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Jan 2019 23:34

Snap I was watching the exact same ones... scientifically he was saying large quantities of Quartz which we all know has a natural vibration sets up electrical fields and pretty much all these deep lakes have these large deposits of uartz so he thinks its a wormhole or time slip... Who knows .. Iteresting about the Turtles that indigenous first nations always referto america as Turtle Island..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 31 Jan 2019 17:18

I missed the turtle bit - was that when they were showing the pictures of the native Americans fighting what looked like hydra.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Jan 2019 23:19

They said that Ets made have looked like a turtle shaped craft ufo etc and they ised the descriptive oicture in their minds as to what they saw at the time...

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 01 Feb 2019 15:27

I haven't watched those ones but have seen some of the programmes. Always very interesting and thought provoking.

It's a thought about the lochness monster sightings being time slips. I hadn't thought of that. Stone tape theory? Makes you think...