Ancient Aliens....

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Ancient Aliens....

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Dec 2018 22:19

:lol: I need to catch up myself.. I am thinking of watching a few on friday whilst baking some bread, that will take time doing it the proper way.. So whilst its proving...

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Dec 2018 22:54

Watching a bit of this series now..This is it seems highlighting a Space force to defend the Earth... Trump is havif talks with Putin over this... Perhaps Trumpfears Battle for the planet of The ape..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 09 Dec 2018 23:33

I really think they should manage their own back yards before going and starting fights in someone else's.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Dec 2018 23:44

I think after decades of denying UFOs that now they are admiiting it.... Well we knew this all along didn't we.. Lies and cover ups are what the yanks think they do best...

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 11 Dec 2018 22:19

I watched the metals of the gods one. I did not know that the Benben had had sculpture of 2 people emerging from it. It really was interesting with the cross-cultural comparison of the different metal gods who descended to teach metal work.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Dec 2018 22:36

Watching Ancient Alien abput Rudlow Manor a big underground facility in Warminster... ... It features Nick Pope.... Covering a place in Llanduno etc..
I saw my UFO in Chepstow...The Rendlesham Forest incident too... Air force officers telling all..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Dec 2018 17:11

I was watching this series on H2 this afternon and saw the one about the 'Dogon that you watched last week Tea.
Very interesting and thought priovokg stuff.

The next program was about the 'Rendelsham Forest UFO'..this time all the names and ranks of the officers that came across it. One man made notes of what he saw as weli he took photos too but does not have them now. Another was a sargeant, he actually approached the craft and drew the symbols on it and even phisically put his hand on it.. He came back later and took plaster casts of the impressions made in the ground by the craft..

There were recordings too but wondered if that is just to dramatise it.. 2 of the officers were a lt colonel and a full Colonel plus a seargent and an other who I forget now.. They recorded radioactivity on the ground after the craft had left.. There were 2 times in landed in the exact same spot for 2 nights.. I wonder where it went to during the day between..