CARD READINGS.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: CARD READINGS.

Post by Téa » 24 Oct 2018 17:39

Yes, I did some googling and apparently the sun cleanse helps to remove any negativity attached to previous readings/attached to the person who handled your cards and will improve the energy and accuracy in your readings. The moon apparently helps to influence clarity and your own confidence in your readings.

But also clear quartz, storing with sage or candle cleansing. There's a whole lot of options.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2018 19:29

As far as negativity goes or clearing, I'd use Sage myself, being one who 'Follows the Red road'...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 25 Oct 2018 14:02

I forgot about this! It's beautiful and sunny here so am going to go put my card pack on the back windowsill!

I often use the sage in the home to clear negativity after I have cleaned right through.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Oct 2018 22:07

If I am doing Complementary Therapies here at home in my treatment room, I's alway Smudge the room first.. It purifies and cleases negative energy.. But the therapy rooms Iwork in today at the hospice, they do not do this. Sometherapists use tibetan cymbals to dispell energy.. I do not have any so cannot comment on how effective it is..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Oct 2018 14:56

I have both those - white and pink. I must remember to put one on top of the pack. I have mine sitting in the sunshine as I type!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Oct 2018 16:45

When I was at my Crystal healong workshop last week we were advised not to leave a clear crystal on top of things like cards etc and it could potentially create a fire risk, like a magnifying glass... If you are in the same room that is you couldkeep an eye on it. My friend is a Solar Artist and having seen him work Iknow the power of the suns rays.. Moonlight is pretty safe though..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 26 Oct 2018 18:41

You'll have to try each thing and see which works best for you. Don't start a fire though!

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Oct 2018 19:06

Hi Blt and Tea - Good point about the sunrays going through a crystal onto the cards and starting a fire! I am so careful about things like that. Anything reflective like mirrors. In the summer it gets so hot on the back of our house and especially in the bedroom the cards are!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 13:52

Well a good Tarot deck costs about £18 these days.. so it might be an expensive mistakeNot to mention your place catching fire whilst you are out.. Explain that to your insurance company.