Most Haunted new one

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Most Haunted new one

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 22:39

A crystal I heard, mever said which one.. But maybe it was Haemetite or a snow flake obsidian.

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 22:41

Have you got subtitles on this one or are you bribing with choccy again?
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 23:02

There are no subtitles available. My terp fell asleep 10 minutes in. I've seen this one before though I think, or one at Shrewsbury Prison anyway, and it was a lot of running around.

See, the old ones with the mediums were easier for me just because they'd film the medium face on so I can see what they were saying. These days it's mainly the back of their heads, the top of their heads and earlier someone put a camera down by someone's bum.

I did notice Fred's cross he wears around his neck. Very nice. Then I wondered again if he'd been raised in a Christian faith. Then he gave Yvette a little white bracelet and said it was for protection. Then Karl got a bit puffed up over it.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 23:27

:lol: Yvette is not a happy bunny, she looks scared and despite her walkie calls Karl aint coming to get her hehe...

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 23:59

Well yvette got slammed in a cell she threw up it seems.. I missed it :lol:.
Now he has shut the door again.. Now there is 3 of them in the cell.. Now theyare going for a cup of tea and a large brandy probably.... Now they are meeting up in the execution chamber oh joy... Obviously she isnot going to get her tea un there..
Seance time.. Ouija boaed.. Now they think they have intruders... I think their mind is playing tricks.. That is that now...

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2018 22:07

Tonight As Live is CRoxteth Hall. am certain they have been here before.. We shall see.. Fred is back...
They are going to the Kitchen, hmm spoon throwing?? Massive venue near Liverpool.. Queen Vic and Albertstayed here..
Hundreds of rooms, so how can you effectively investigate this with such a small group..

Why didthe flying bottle not break? They said it was a german wine.. Cannot say I like much german wine, maybe a Gevertztraminer but that is expensive.
Stairs going up fromthe kitchenleading to the servants quarter.. Odd thatmost servantsquarters are Attic bedrooms.. Maybe she means work area.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2018 22:47

They leave a lady in a room awayfrom hem who watches the monitors, she never screams and she is on her own too..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2018 23:07

Oh someone got cut.. just a nickbut hmm I was looking away at the time.. Stu n' Karl admit playing silly buggers earlier and'Calling out, you knowthe'Do your worsem goading bit.. Karl is having his doubts now about getting cut twice,,

Yvette thinks they 'asked for it..'. Wellif you keep on disrespecting spirit, eventually it may come back on you to teach you a lesson...

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2018 23:29

Ouija board time.. Tapping letters hand written,,not getting much.. Al quiet back in the crew room

The spirit says Cut all... then a stonegets thrown..
So Yvette is going off to the servants quarters withe Watson the dog.. Karl is doing a solo too and the rest of the crew are sent to the kitchen.. I cannot understand why they are in such a tiny area.. However karlison his ownno idea where stu is... always suss about him...

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2018 00:01

Well Yvette solo is over.. something thown but she didn;t go looking,, Karl reports bed moving on its side.. Stu says he has things happening but nothing shown at all.