Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Halloween on Really

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Oct 2018 21:32

I just heard there will be a program on Oct 31st called Demon house.. I'm guessing it will be from USA.. Do not know much about it..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 12 Oct 2018 21:46

I googled. It's a documentary style film. He buys a house that is inhabited by 'upper echelon demons' is wracked with guilt when they affect the crew and lead to an innocent member of the public committing suicide and he demolished the house. It has very mixed reviews.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Oct 2018 22:00

Hmm Do not know if I wi ll bother..I heard aboutit after a ghosty doco just now..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 12 Oct 2018 22:09

If he really believed it before he bought it, why feed them with attention and opportunity?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Oct 2018 23:30

I heard he was a paranormal investigator and maybe he thought he could make money out of it..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 13 Oct 2018 09:14

It also says in his interviews after that he was raised in the Catholic faith and is now feeling a lot of guilt for the upset it caused.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Oct 2018 12:20

Too be honest the Catholic faith was an indoctrination with threats and fear.. They scared children with threats of Hell & Damnation. Although very occasionally a Catholic priest might perform an Exhorcism, invariably the lull in activity is short and when it returns it is far worse than before..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 13 Oct 2018 12:24

Quite a conflict for him to manage given his occupation.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Oct 2018 20:16

Very true... I think religon casues a lot of wars and really we are best off out of it.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Oct 2018 17:41

Halloweenlatest on 5 Star Theres a Live called Celebs in Transyvania... Do not know any other details, no doubt very minor celebs..