New YouTube channel "The Paranormal Detectives"

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

New YouTube channel "The Paranormal Detectives"

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 13:35

Hi guys and girls,
we are a paranormal team called "The Paranormal Detectives" we have spent the last year filming our new TERRIFYING series on Youtube! Episode 1 is filmed in what we consider to be one of the worlds most unusual and haunted graveyards! renown for its strange, small Mortsafe and witchcraft! sightings include monks and other strange phenomenon! The episode has some of the most incredible evidence ever!
please watch and hope you enjoy! if so subscribe to see more! Many Thanks fellow enthusiasts!

https://youtu.be/nLnAzDQx0oo

bluelighttouch

Re: New YouTube channel "The Paranormal Detectives"

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2018 17:48

Guys I have attempted to view you youtube vid but it will not start from the begining only halfway through..
So there is no background info and no intro of the team or their roles. Do you have a 'Medium for example, or a Historian... You do not give a proper location. The filming shows you really need to edit out the rapid camera waving footage. It does not lend credibility to your team if you have up loaded it to Youtube as the end product. You might want to invest in some cheap'Trail cams' these can be fixed on 'known Hotspots and linked to your laptop.. This would free you up to do the real nitty gritty..

Having a sensation of 'Being watched' or even 'Touched'is a commonly reported phenomena experienced at venues with 'High levels of Infrasound.'. or overhead Telegraph wires etc.. Look for this kind of thing on a Day time walk round, also identifies Trip hazards and Dips which will tend to fill with mist naturally so eliminating false positive..
I did not see any Orbs or 'Residual images of figures'. I feel you may have thought this but maybe have overlooked the brains tendancy to 'Fill in the gaps' aka Paradoila.. Be aware that Granite actually resonatesand so may add to the Infrasound.. Old graveyars and churches were frequently sighted on intersecting Ley lines... Check that out...
When you put up a script or banner, leave it in position long enough for me to actually read it :lol:
It would be good if you actually joined the forum as a Member and took part rather than to publicise your paranormal group..

Where is the 'Detective work'? Be careful, there is already a paranormal show featuring Tony Stockwell and is called The Psychic Detective. I do know Tony quite well as he is local to me.. Do not worry I won't drop you in it..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 18:31

Hi thanks for your input, very informative tho slightly condescending. I agree yhe camera quality is poor in this episode, afyer this episode alot of money and research was spent into more equipment (but everyones gotta start somewhere right)... if you care to wait till those episodes are released you will see that our investigations and equipment and knowlage has all grown alot. Im unsure why the video started halfway through? So you havent seen the daytime history of the place or introduction?

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 18:39

https://youtu.be/nLnAzDQx0oo

Could you try this link and see if this is the full episode? Many thanks again

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2018 21:13

Well I am saddened that you asked for people to view your vid and them felt my prompt and detailed rely was condecending.. I assure you it was not written in that way..You did not say at any time that this was your first attempt at a paranormal investigation nor tell us anything about your team..
I did ask if you would post, as you can imagine we get used as a resource for many things, people wanting advice re Hauntings etc.. or run investigations of tell of their experiences.. So really you need to take a breath..

I just checked your link again, it starts on the 20m 40sec in and not from the begining yet again.. I have no idea why this is.. But I still would be interested in seeing it from the begining.. I can only comment on what I have seen so far..
May I draw your attention to the Forum rules.. It is usualto be a posting menber before posting link to either your webpage or other links so really I should have deleted it. But I felt I would give you the benefit of the doubt.. Yes I know you all have to start some where.. Well it is many many years ago since I beganm had you looked thru our board at experiences you might have picked up on that..
So do have a look around the board..
You might find it interesting...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 21:41

I have tested the link on four different devices and its working so im not sure why its starting halfeay tgrough on yours, for that i can only apologise and request if you do want to watch it from the start then search for the title and see if that works.

I also apologise if what i did broke the site rules, its a little difficult to know where to start on these types of sights on how to get the topics going etc, i thought sharing that may help.. if it is an issue then i have no problem with it being taken down, there is no monetary gain for ourselves just a joy of what we do.

The condescending thing is a common thing i have found since i have become a paranormal enthusiast, everyone seems to have such strong feelings and aggression towards each other which is beyond me in such a noble topic, once again apologies if you bore the brunt of that comment.
So hopefully moving on from that, do you have many haunting experiences in graveyards and do any relate to some of the things we found?

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 21:48

Also thought id send a link to episode 3 that isnt released yet mainly just so if your interested i could get your opinion if we are moving in the correct direction or not? Once again if it is a problem posting please feel free to remove, im certainly not here to cause issues for the site.

https://youtu.be/PMYqCLI-_fo

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2018 23:02

Guys, very well done, thait was soo much better, steady camera shots and use of equipment. I wonder if you noticed another small orb move erratically above the head of the guy stretched out on the bed just before 7 mins in..
Leaving the building with locked cameras was also very good some great captures there. I loved the big spider makinga break across the floor and the scream that followed made me laugh.. Using the random word gererator was good, more so than the Franks box..I used one of those at the weekendand they only had the black one,, the white one is better..

I am fortunate to be able to see orbs with the naked eye, not all the time but quite often. It does not need to be dark for me either... I do see spirit and hear spirit and that is handy. I saw my first Full height manifestation at age 14.. The house I lived in was very active and a lot happened there..Including regular poltergiest activity which my mother and I both witnessed on a regular basis, it freaked my dad out big time.. But it never worried us..
So guys where to next? :thumbsup: :mhf: ..

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 23:26

Hey thanks alot for the feednack! Poltergiest activity! What sort of things happened?! Was it this house that got you into the paranormal?

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 23:32

Just looked up the video and spotted the orb you mentioned, totally missed it before! You must have a trained eye! Thanks again