Cursed/Haunted Objects....Are there really real?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
darkslayer

Cursed/Haunted Objects....Are there really real?

Post by darkslayer » 17 Feb 2018 06:44

I was recently reading an article on the n*et related with haunted objects

I just want to know if they really are real. And if they are haunted why don't people simply destroy them?
Owner of the most wonderful blog ever,
http://www.topperslist.com/

bluelighttouch

Re: Cursed/Haunted Objects....Are there really real?

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Feb 2018 18:52

I suppose you could say 'Haunted objects, although it might be more accurate to say these objects have a spiritual attachment to them..
I can see why people would feel uncomfortable with certainrelics or historical object. I think I would find it hard to believe that the Wedding dress was dancing around..
Various US Paranormal groups have looked into this.. I think TAPS springs to mind where they located and removed various artifacts that had a 'Spiritual attachement to them and these articles were locked away securely in a secret location. I recall there being a Native American knife, they said had been used to take 'Scalps'.. I cannot say I have personally come across any of these objects in that way...

But if you consider Psychometry this is holding an object in the Mediums hands and that Medium can pick up lots of information about the owner from it...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Findogsdad

Post by Findogsdad » 17 Feb 2018 22:29

In a former occupation, I use to come into contact with several different types of firearms...

Some were picked up cleared and inspected for workmanship etc and had absolutely no 'feeling' about them at all.

Then there were others which were identical in make and model but seemed to have a sinister feeling to them...

And No, we had absolutely no idea of each weapons previous history...

Makes one think though.....

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Feb 2018 10:50

If a weapon or tool has been used to take a life or inflict pain etc some of the energy with be absorded in the object and stored. It can be accessed by using Psychometry in the hand of an experienced Medium they can relate the incident/ owner and quite a bit of information.. I have a collection of Points, Native American arrow heads from various places and some date back to the Woodland period 3000 years ago.. They have been checked and used as a teaching tool for pstco,etry in some very notable establishments and the energies remain constance.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
darkslayer

Post by darkslayer » 27 Feb 2018 16:33

I did some research on it and have a outcome. I believe it could be stories which people made popular to gain $$ from publicity and advertisements. Another thing, which is already pointed out, if we use some weapon to destroy it then the spirit will transfer to the object that is used to destroy the cursed object. Thus, infinite cycle.
Owner of the most wonderful blog ever,
http://www.topperslist.com/

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Feb 2018 19:32

I did not say the spirit migrated to the object.. It is not a spirit I was relferring to but an outpouring of emotion or energy which imprints as a 'Residual energy' stored until it is able to either be accessed by a Medium or in the case of building, elicit a replay as per 'Stone Tape Theory' under certain conditions..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Mar 2018 18:36

I remember when I worked in an antique shop and was told by the owner that a customer was looking at a sideboard/cupboard, opened the door and saw a hand inside. Obviously the poor woman had a funny turn and need to be helped to sit down and have a drink. A medium was eventually called in to bless the piece of furniture. I don't know what happened after that but I think it was sold.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Mar 2018 20:05

I wonder if there really was a hand inside if sowhat happened to it. If she saw it 'Clarevoyantly' thenI do not understand why she was so shocked..