Have any of you experienced spirits other than humans??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Have any of you experienced spirits other than humans??

Post by kayls » 04 Oct 2018 19:16

Here in Rochdale, there is a story of a ghost rabbit that haunts a church.

I think that ghost animals are mostly pets because of their connection with people, they visit their owners and old homes. They lived in houses, and people notice if they see a ghost animal in their house. People might not notice a ghost mouse or bird, as they live outside and they might not see it as any different from a normal one, unless they see it run through a wall or something...the woods could be full of animal ghosts but we would never know it.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Oct 2018 22:05

I suppose Pets might because of their interactions with people.. A;though I often wonder about predotpr type animals,whether they still have the huntimg instinctt. Never heard of spirit lions or Tigers etc..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.