'Seeing with my eyes shut'

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: 'Seeing with my eyes shut'

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Mar 2017 15:45

Could have - no problem! Will keep a look out for something that sounds ok!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2017 22:25

Sherryanne wrote:

I have another story of 'seeing with eyes shut' This happened on the first Christmas morning we had without mum. I woke early that morning, shut my eyes and I got the signs I was going to see something. This is a bright light in my outer vision. It sort of swirls a short while and then whatever it is comes. In my close vision I saw letters forming on paper. It was being written as I watched, as though by an invisible pen (which I guess it was) It said 'Johnny, Sherry, I love you all' and there were looped kisses exactly how my mum did them. It was my mum's writing. A lovely gift on Christmas day. As I have said before, I cannot make this happen, it just does. It's quite frustrating and has not happened for some time, but I must make an effort with the meditation as you suggested. :-)

Next time you meditate, if you do that Meditation course, ask about 'Automatic writing'.... You will be shown how it works..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2017 12:27

Thanks - I had forgotten all about this post too lols. Nice memory.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Apr 2017 16:53

I continue to see with my eyes shut on a regular basis.. Nothing all that exciting going on but I will be Ramping up things soon with a course at The Arthur Findlay College. But not until June when its a bit warmer..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Apr 2017 16:20

It's amazing when it happens but it is not regular with me. Though I am grateful for what I do get. As they say, 'seeing is believing' lols.

I do get the starts of it fairly regular but it doesn't often develop into anything. I get the colours swirling in like a funnel. Either white, purple and green. If I am going to see something it tends to clear at the bottom and shows me. Sometimes it is just a bright white light that comes from my side vision and then clears to the front with whatever it is. Fascinating stuff.

Not that long to June!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Apr 2017 23:33

I can pm you atechniquethatmight make it easier for you pl..