Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by Téa » 09 Nov 2018 19:54

I can't say I'm convinced entirely by 'aliens', but the ancient civilisations having comparatively advanced knowledge of the universe (the Dogon in Africa, the Maya, for example) is interesting.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 13:39

Yes, I think so too. I have never heard of the Dogon...But it is interesting to look back on history as far as it goes back.

What fascinates me are the astronomical maps and how they alifnedfeatured of their constructions and in some cases appear to have used modern techniques that we regard as modernday techniques..

Anotherthing is Leonardo Da Vinco and his diagrams of Helicopter like flying machines..
I think there is a famous painting that depicts a scene and there is plain to see a 'UFI Flying saucer type vehicle in the sky. These paintings were a smapshot in time so they painted what they saw, whether it was an 'every day'thing'
we don't really know.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 13:45

Yes, I think so too. I have never heard of the Dogon...But it is interesting to look back on history as far as it goes back.

What fascinates me are the astronomical maps and how they aligned features of their constructions and in some cases appear to have used modern techniques that we regard as modern day techniques..

Another thing is Leonardo Da Vinco and his diagrams of Helicopter like flying machines..
I think there is a famous painting that depicts a scene and there is plain to see a 'UFI Flying saucer type vehicle in the sky. These paintings were a smapshot in time so they painted what they saw, whether it was an 'every day'thing'
we don't really know.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Nov 2018 19:03

The Dogon is a tribe in Mali and they had knowledge of Sirius' system well before anyone else apparently, which they say they were informed of by aliens who looked like mermaids. They had advanced knowledge of the solar system, but were not advanced in respect of technology, etc. I've seen it postulated that the 'aliens' could have been Egyptians.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 19:31

Or could the Egyptianshave been visited by Aliens.. There are so many questions and so few answers..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Nov 2018 19:57

I'm waiting for a book about China and a subterranean settlement they found with some interesting archeological finds and mummies. Stonehenge and pyramid building is one thing; but to build these underground whole cities I think is a real testimony to their skills so long ago.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 23:20

Eons ago keping safe from your foeseither human or animal mean either building up like the Anasazi people in Mesa Verde a 200 room multi storey cave dwelling with a lift mechanism to help elderly or infirm and ladders to pull up so enemies couldn't get to them..
Turkey has similar cave dwellongs in Goreme..
Ihave not seen anyunderground cities but have seen the above 2 places.. China is bot on my wish list ofplaces to visit lol.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 12 Nov 2018 00:24

I thought the aliens who visited the Dogon race from Orion looked like Cat People - did they not?

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 12 Nov 2018 14:08

I've read they had scales. These aliens need to get their stories straight.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 17:51

Scales!! I have also heard of Reptilian aliens.. But have not invited them back for tea.