why do some have psychic abilities and others dont?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: why do some have psychic abilities and others dont?

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Apr 2019 15:32

I think people who pace do it to distract us :lol: I have never ever paced up and down.. The AFC would be very unforgiving if we did this on courses .. There are so many methods and so many styles of locating ones sitter and then delivering a message. It is dependant on who teaches you.. A lot of up and coming Mediums ae encouraged to go to many different groups and churches to obsrve styles of presentation and to pick up ideas of what you might want to use and what you wouldn't be seen dead doing. :lol:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Apr 2019 19:06

Went to an ISM meeting on tuesday, it was on 'Tools of Mediumship.. AA table full og bits and bobs, in the form of Pendulums, crystal balls and Tarot cards and photos and objects, photos for psychometry etc.. I had a photo pf a man in an army battledress.. The idea is you hold te photo between your hands and pickup what you can.. The Meduim taking the session said to look into the eyes of the person on the pic and breathe it in.. Well I have never worked like that so I worked the way I normally do... After the excercise The person whose relative the person was. I wtoe down all the names and info I had.. Sje was well impressed, said it was 90% correct.. I was quite pleased with that..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 23 Apr 2019 11:28

Sounds like a good night! It's surprising what we can get from looking at a photo or being asked to draw a face. I am very new to this sort of thing myself and don't particularly feel the 'pull' to do anything like it, but it was thought provoking when I got the result I did which I mentioned in an earlier post. Time will tell for me. For you, well, you don't need me to tell you anything lols!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Apr 2019 21:37

:rofl: Well no ome gets 100% :lol: So I carry on doing what I do. The photo was given to others too several copies..I knew that 4 people had the same piv as me. I wrote my findingson a clipboard and Isaw the fella next to me glance at it and cioy some of the names,, so I turned it face down.. I used psychometry for pics so I held it between my palms for a few minutes.. I have had a lil practice over the years :lol:

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 24 Apr 2019 11:01

You certainly have had some practice over the years lols!! I am a late starter but feel mine is more to do with my own personal reassurance than anything else. But because of it I have at times been able to help my family and friends in the same way to comfort and put something positive towards them - just like you do actually lols!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2019 13:57

Sure it is always good to help someone... But first you need to know if that person wants to be helped..A few people do not want to know or accept it if you were to give them information recieved..

I ran a monthy evening of Clairvoyance and on this occasion the Medium was Christina Green who I really rate...
She was giving a reading to a man who had never had a reading before and he just turned up on the spur of the moment.. She gave him soo much evidence he didn't know how to react as we could all see she was right on the money..

He began to get noisey as he couldn't accept how she got the inforation about him being estranged from his brother etc I won't go into details.. He accused Christina of 'Stalking him'!! I think a lot of us found it amusing to think that she would even want to follow this odd little man.. She and I still laugh about it today as he stormed off shouting stop following me!!!. I guess he didn't like his message..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 24 Apr 2019 15:07

Lols - the chap must have been shaken up to get so much information and didn't want to believe it could be through any sort of spirit communication. I have witnessed similar (not people being abusive, but clearly taken aback and not wanting to accept it) I saw Colin Fry in Nottingham and he was giving a chap some information which he kept refusing. However it was easy to tell the chap was very uncomfortable - prison was mentioned - and he eventually accepted what Colin said and advised.

Oh yes - some people don't want to know anything, so I am very careful about that :lol:

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2019 22:50

Yep Colinwas verygood.. But I have also been to a P group andn this so called Medium tried to give me a 'Sold reading'.. Earlier he was walking about talking with people and I noticed him looking at my scarf from an Ixford uni.. I said to the organiser he will try to use it.. sure enough on the 2nd read of the 2nd half he came to me.. Started sputung about Ivy cobered halls of residence and quadrangles etc.. I did not react, I let him hang himself.. He said he had my dad in spirit... I say Oh Yes he then churned out drivel about me being uncaring to my dad in his last years and that spirit were displeased with me... :rofl:

Well I had never attended Oxford never even visited there. My DIL was at Oxford and she bought me the scarf.. I told him, my dad was Not in spirit and rather than be mean to him, I had raised £20k for him to have heart surgery!! He had bothing and He knew that I knew it too.. He made some excuse.. My dad is in spirit now.. But it was about 5 years after that mans fake reading..:lol:

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 26 Apr 2019 15:56

Glad you called that horrible man's bluff! What a wicked thing to say. He could have done a lot of damage had he said that to someone whose dad had died and the person felt guilty over something even if there was no need to. This is what gives it a bad name and is so unfair all round.

Mind you - you get bad apples everywhere and it's the truthful ones who suffer for it.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Apr 2019 22:14

P honestly think he was a psychic brickthat night and had nothing so was desperste to pull up something and he was trying to make things ft and If you really know hes wrong you must say.. I would have more respect if he said I am so sorry but I just do not have anyone rsther than insisting that he is right and we are wrong..

I once had a reading from a relative so she said of Gypsy Rose Lee... She told me I would get married and live abroad and I'd always find work in an office she told me I'd die aged 57.. Fancy telling anyone that kind of thing.. Anyway she was wrong with everything and that was Palmistry :lol: