Astrotheology of the Ancients

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
handsomedude

Astrotheology of the Ancients

Post by handsomedude » 24 Jul 2011 13:55

The ancients were not the dark and dumb rabble commonly portrayed. They were, in fact, highly advanced. As such, they developed over a period of many thousands of years a complex astronomical/ astrological system that incorporated the movements and qualities of numerous celestial bodies, which could be called the "celestial mythos." The celestial mythos is found around the globe in astonishing uniformity. In fact, it served as the manner by which life on Earth was ordered, as it contained information crucial to life, such as the movements and interrelationship of the sun and moon. Without the mythos, no people would have been able to become sea-faring, and planting and harvesting would have been difficult. And the mythos needed no alien intervention to be developed by humans, nor did it need moderns to come along and reinterpret it contrary to what its creators intended.

A Question.
Why were the Egyptians so mad on astronomy?
The three big pyramids at Giza, were the exact copy of three stars in the Orion consolation.
Could this be where Aliens come from and the Pyramids and other ancient structures are in fact calling card to these people?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 24 Jul 2011 16:03

that is interesting :)

maybe they were, i dont know :)

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 24 Jul 2011 17:26

Not Just the Egyptians, But the Incas were into pyramid building also.
Pacariqtambo, which means "the dawn tavern" or "the place of origin", was a place of three caves three windows on to the world. Four brothers and four sisters stepped out of the middle cave. They were: Ayar Manco, Ayar Cachi, Ayar Auca, Ayar Uchu, and Mama Ocllo, Mama Raua, Mama Huaca, Mama Cora. Out of the side caves came the people who were to be the ancestors of all the clans of the Inca people.

Now the Question is The Huallamarca Pyramid in peru is the same volume mass as the pyramid at Giza. (only Giza is Larger in size)
There are two other smaller Pyramids and the six pyramids put together link to the stars in Orion.
So you have to wonder did the Egyptians and the Incas get their information from Aliens, and did they
know where they came from?

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 24 Jul 2011 17:36

I want to know how people went suddenly from being hunters and gatherers living in caves to building the pyramids..........how did they learn the technology needed? hey must have had some sort of help from somewhere.

Incidentally the sheer skill needed, especially in Peru, to get the stones to the top of those mountains, and to cut and shape them so perfectly together with the primitive tools they had then, beggars belief in my opinion.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 24 Jul 2011 17:38

maybe it was aliens :) ive heard that in some ancient art there are pictures of ufos and alien looking things, and people that worshipped a star that wasnt even discovered by people in modern times for ages cause it was so hard to see cause they said that aliens came from there to visit them or something

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 24 Jul 2011 17:52

SandDancer wrote:I want to know how people went suddenly from being hunters and gatherers living in caves to building the pyramids..........how did they learn the technology needed? hey must have had some sort of help from somewhere.

Incidentally the sheer skill needed, especially in Peru, to get the stones to the top of those mountains, and to cut and shape them so perfectly together with the primitive tools they had then, beggars belief in my opinion.
It is a very good question sandy.
My Hypothesis is this. When people started to make tools and weapons, and started to fight other people, they stopped
being nomads. And grouped togetger. (safty in Numbers) When the Romans came, they stopped hunting and
gathering and began to build communities.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 24 Jul 2011 18:12

here is a tribe in Africa who believe that they were visited by "Gods from the sky". The stories have been handed down from generation to generation for many hundreds of years. I cannot remember the name of the tribe though. :(

There are many cave paintings depicting what could be spacemen and 'air' craft. There are passages in the bible in Isiah and Ezekial I think that mention "chariots" descending from the sky.
There are the Nazca Lines in Peru, and you cannot tell me they are a natural phenomena.

The alignment of the pyramids with the stars? How? Who? Why? Someone has been leaving messages for us from somewhere.

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 24 Jul 2011 18:18

Yes i have read mutwa credos Books. Very interesting read.

Shame he linked up with David icke though.
The more i look into this fascinating subject i am intrigued even more.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jul 2011 18:23

The moment you mentioned Dopey David Icke my interest evapourated.. :D :facepalm:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 24 Jul 2011 18:39

Me too, it is a shame but credo says he has knowledge from the star people who passed it down to his family.
He is a great man, but we all make mistakes sheila.