Ever watched 'The sixth Sense..

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Ever watched 'The sixth Sense..

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jun 2010 20:53

I have to say that I do watch this kind of program. Mainly because the featured mediums are not doing 'cold reading' techniques they are giving over some very detailed personal info that gives confirmation. Which is something Mh never managed to do..
I think the American medium John Edwards is particularly good.. He doesn't ask questions.. which is as it should be. but some of the info he comes up with is astounding.. also Colin Fry on the same series..

It doesn't sensationalise spirit contact like MH have done.. :cute: so what do you guys think ...

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 24 Jun 2010 21:02

personally i prefer the ghost hunting style of paranormal programs, theres more action :)

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 24 Jun 2010 21:23

ive watched colin fry and there is no way he made that stuff up.. one reading that sticks in my mind was he gave to an elderly chap..he picked up that he was on a ship in the korean war and there was an explosion that killed a lot of servicemen then he went on to describe the scene in detail which left the sitter saying ''he told it just how it was'', with a look of complete astonishment on his face..
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 24 Jun 2010 21:37

I enjoyed the film, but i thought the film
"the others" was much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jun 2010 21:48

ghostie wrote:ive watched colin fry and there is no way he made that stuff up.. one reading that sticks in my mind was he gave to an elderly chap..he picked up that he was on a ship in the korean war and there was an explosion that killed a lot of servicemen then he went on to describe the scene in detail which left the sitter saying ''he told it just how it was'', with a look of complete astonishment on his face..

Can't say that I saw that particular episode.. but I can understand the old chaps astonishment.. Well info does come thru it can be so detailed and accurate the sitter cannot fail to recognise the scenario..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 24 Jun 2010 22:05

I looked on youtube for the reading but it's not on
but found this one instead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZwZuzzp ... =1&index=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jun 2010 22:27

ghostie wrote:I looked on youtube for the reading but it's not on
but found this one instead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZwZuzzp ... =1&index=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yep that is just the kind of thing I mean.. It takes a lot to make a big butch soldier moved to tears..

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 24 Jun 2010 22:33

yeah it does..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Jun 2010 22:14

I watched another 6th Sense today.. They are old shows filmed 7 years ago.. Colin has a few grey hairs now, since it was filmed..

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 27 Jun 2010 22:52

I was eavesdropping on another forum and they totally slated Colin Fry. I like him. I also like Tony Stockwell, who apparently told a girl her disabled dad had been in prison when he hadn't, they sued and won £8000 in damages, this was within the last few days apparently.