amityville house for sale!

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

amityville house for sale!

Post by kayls » 25 May 2010 17:28

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -sale.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

would you live there?

even though the people who lived there after said that nothing happened to them, i still couldnt live in a house that people were murdered in, especially with the hauntings reported there in the past!

would be interesting to do an investigation in though

cavity

Post by cavity » 25 May 2010 18:45

What a pity - it's lovely looking house - rather welcoming I thought but I couldn't settle there
It's sad that some things are spoilt by memories or simply by thoughts
I can't look at a signpost leading off the M5 to Cheltenham because of rather uncomfortable memories - although I'm sure that Cheltenham is a perfectly pleasant place!

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 25 May 2010 19:01

There was a programe about this on not so long ago
With the guy who killed them.
He blamed everyone else by himself.
He was an evil man, nothing paranormal in that,
It was other people who wanted to cash in on the dreadful event
that started alll the paranorrmal stuff.
If i could buy the house as cheap, i would not have a problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » 26 May 2010 11:27

The house looks so pretty. I'm sure they knocked the price up because of all the stories.
I think I could live in a house in which someone had been murdered. Most houses have had someone die in them. People just don't know about it.
Transalation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is more certainly not beautiful.
Yvgeny Yevtushenk - Poet

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 26 May 2010 18:12

would you sleep in the same bed that they were killed in though?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 26 May 2010 18:19

ewwwwwwww no........but surely they wouldnt have the same bed in the house, especially if someone was killed on it

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 26 May 2010 20:08

well, as far as i know, nothing in the house has been moved
C-ute new single.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » 26 May 2010 20:41

Well, I think that if the matress had been changed (I'm not sleeping on a matress with blood stains) it would be OK. It's hard to believe that nothing has been changed. Maybe they have mysterious blood stains that can't be removed ;). To behonest when I stay at my grandpa's house I sleep in the bed my grandmother died in (not murder but still....). It was a bit weird at first but it's still just a bed.
Transalation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is more certainly not beautiful.
Yvgeny Yevtushenk - Poet

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 26 May 2010 22:31

I saw that programme too Mystery Boy. Wasn't it the son who killed them all? He was weird...wouldn't take any responsibility would he?
As for the house, I don't think I could live there and for me to even consider it, I think it'd have to be gutted with no trace what so ever of how it was.
It's still too recent for my liking. Strangely though, I think I'd love to stay in a castle or historical house, haunted or not. :)