why do some have psychic abilities and others dont?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Lexa61

Re: why do some have psychic abilities and others dont?

Post by Lexa61 » 09 Feb 2013 03:29

I found out a fool proof way of dealing with these type of calls years ago.
If you have a small child just hand them the phone, you will be surprised how quickly your phone number gets taken off a list.
Or if you don't have a small child, but have a speaker phone, put it on speaker, carry on working or doing what you are and every now and then make a comment.
Then when you ask you to sign say no.
When they ask why would you waste their time say you are only returning the favour. :lol:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 09 Feb 2013 21:47

:lol: Good idea Lexa.....................now has any body got a small child I can borrow please?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 09 Feb 2013 21:50

you could borrow chloe :P
shes made them hang up on her before.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 09 Feb 2013 21:53

Oh what a clever girl, :D what did she say to them?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 09 Feb 2013 21:54

i cant remember what she said, lol

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 09 Feb 2013 22:06

Tell you what....next time she does it.....record it...............put it on cd'd and sell them, you'll make a fortune.:) I'll be your first customer.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 09 Feb 2013 22:07

lol, good idea :D

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Feb 2013 12:58

I don't have any lil kids in the house now :lol: Maybe you could market a cd with her chatting gobbledegook for a few minutes..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2018 18:34

Going back to this subject, I found this dusty thought provikung thread and wondered a few years down the line if ou have had any more experiences to chage you mind..
I have found the mote you go looking for spirit, the more open you become.. then you get to a point that you do not have to look for them, they come looking for you... I can say this with certainty as every time I am in a haunted location they come...
I am sure this has happened to some of you guys at least..
Another factor too, is the more Ghost Hunt people go on, whether a Halloween or any other time, the braver you become..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.