anyone else...?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

sherry2
Great Britain

Re: anyone else...?

Post by sherry2 » 01 Feb 2019 15:35

I agree with you all!

It's not something I want to watch or be involved with.

For me spirit is about reassurance, love and protection and staying connected to those close to us who have passed over.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Feb 2019 17:03

I wonder whois connected to Batt !! :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 09 Mar 2019 14:23

I preferred it when they had a historian and not a demonologist. All the places they visited had history, but not everywhere has demons....and calling up demons probably isn't the best idea. They should invite Fred on only if they are investigating a haunting that is rumoured to be demonic in nature.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Mar 2019 20:12

Very true.. I miss Dickie Felix, he was good, informative and didn't cook the books.. Last I heard, he had bought a jail thinkit was Clerkanwell Jail in London and was running ghost walks, paranormal inbestigations there..

Fred Batt is a 'Self styled Demonologist' there is no such qualification he just made it up.:lol: So no formal training or assessment..
Mediums are different, most undergo a lot of training courses and development and belong to some kind of regulatory authority like the SNU Spiritual National Union, I myself am a member of the ISM the Istitute of Spiritualist Mediums... My course next week is run by the ISM.. So I won't be in chat on friday next week
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 12 Mar 2019 15:20

Richard Felix runs ghost walks etc and has vigils in Derby Jail.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Mar 2019 16:15

Maybe he has two jails now then :lol: Someone from a paranormal group in Southanotin told me about the clerkenwell one.Four of them were going and asked me to join them but I was doing something on that day already, it was about 7 yrs ago now..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 12 Mar 2019 17:26

He may well have two. He has had the Derby one for years now but have lost track how many.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 17 Mar 2019 11:54

Richard's first appearance on MH was at Derby Jail, in the first series, and he owned it at the time. Maybe he has two now.

jmanandchanny
Belarus

Post by jmanandchanny » 09 Jul 2019 22:00

Again Hi all, new to the forum and I am replying away to a few threads (sorry to the mods!!)

Fred's role was always strange on the show. He first appeared in Series 2 when the team visited his house which lead to a second episode at his nightclub. He later reappeared as a guest during Series 6 for one episode before suddenly becoming a demonologist in 2008 when he joined the team again during the 2008 Halloween Village of the Damned live and also doubled up as a "historian" along side Lesley Smith and later John Callow (Callow himself later was "recast" as the Matthew Smith parapsychologist role in 2014.)

I can't imagine becoming a demonologist is something that just happens in the space of two years because if he was a demonologist in his early appearances I'm sure it would have come up before 2008.

As for Richard Felix, he still runs Derby Jail but used to run Derby Heritage Center which also featured during Series 2 in the "Three Locations, One Investigation" Episode. He never ran Clarkenwell House of Detention but that was featured in a Series 2 episode - but I believe has since been demolished and turned into flats.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Jul 2019 23:42

I think there were 2 venues , one was the House of Correction , housing women and Clerkenwell Jail which had male inmates.. So if one was demolished, I wonder what occupies that ground now and if there is still activity going on..

The reason being, that Bodmin Jail was a lot larger 25 years ago than it is now. As the section up the hill to the left of the current jail was demolished and sold off to developers for residential housing, which was built when I visited about 10 years back.. The houses were sold and I would have loved to ask the residents if they had any sightings...