Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 18:21

There is one child spirit in particular that has interacted with me 3 times now.. The first time it was twice in one night.. The child spirit actually climbed on my bed whilst I was still trying to get to sleep.. I felt it was a little boy who was 'Autistic' and so this tends to make communication difficult at the best of times in his life, how awful it must be now for him, in spirit still searching desperatetly for his mother or some oneone to help him reconnect..

A period of 6 months went past and I was again in that venue but in a different building, yet that little boy found me again.. This was in France in September..
I spoke of this to a Medium friend recently and she said I should help him move on.. Its been many years since I had to do this.. I will not be able to do anything until next year. now.

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 20 Nov 2018 18:00

That sounds so sad if the little boy is trapped all that time and looking for his mum. This is something I don't understand - I always felt that when we die our loved ones are waiting for us and know it's our time to pass. So why wouldn't this little boy have any loved ones waiting for him?

I could understand more readily if it was a murderer who was 'trapped'. Knowing what they have done and afraid to be judged. But not with a child. Where are his loved ones, his guide and angels?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Nov 2018 19:52

A child spirit is usually one who died young and his parents might be still living.Maybe even his gradnmother passed many years after he did.. Its a puzzle and I cannot find out anything from the history of the place etc. So he has been stuck for a very long time.. I could speculate that maybe he passed with some illness. Other people have told me that they geta overwhelming feeling of sadness when in the former school room. Not much to go on..
This morning I emailed s very very experienced Medium I haveknown for 20 yrs or so to ask her advice.. I do not know how long it will take her to reply..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Jan 2019 17:55

Téa wrote:
04 Oct 2018 17:53
It would make sense I think as living souls are both consciously and/or unconsciously also motivated to find certain people more approachable than others.

When I was researching some of my random wonderings I read a book by David Wells and a book by Gordon Smith. David Wells explained that in relation to past lives you will often recognise people that you currently know. Gordon touched on why some links were particularly strong.

Children often have a strong instinct in terms of who they will attach to, who is approachable, etc from a young age. It makes sense to me that they would retain that and be more interactive with someone they sense as maternal, caring, helpful, enabling..... For the past century children have been taught that teachers, nurses, childcare (nannies, governesses) are 'safe'.

I feel it would be entirely rational that spirits would be drawn to certain people.
In the light of this valued opinion from one of our members, I am wondering quite 'Who the heck is spiritually attracred the self proclaimed Demonologist Fred Batt' ...
Because for all of his 'chanting of the same thing..' He never had made any contact with any entity De,omic or otherwise.... So what do you make of this... I cannot be the only one who has noticed this..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 07 Jan 2019 06:30

I think that he will probably attract malevolent spirits, purely on the basis that this is what he is calling out for. But, I don't think he has any skill in recognising or having meaningful communication with them.

I do think that if you are looking for trouble it will come to you and feed off of that energy. I do wish he would pack it in, it's going to backfire on him one day.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Jan 2019 18:07

:lol: Yeah why is it they say.. 'Be carehul what you wish for'.. I have never seen him contact anything or have anything contact him... I honestly think he brings nothing to the investigation what soever..
It is also well known that Negativity brings more Negativity too.

Good to hear from you..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 07 Jan 2019 18:36

I agree; you can't poke a bear and then be surprised when it pushes you over in return. I just don't see what he adds to the show and I'd rather they had a historian (seeing as no psychic will work with them).

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Jan 2019 22:45

Yes a historian would be good.. I'd say bring back Lesley Smith but she has a job and also has been there and got the tee shirt.. There is also no Paraopsycologist eirther . Although Keiron put paid to his own job withthe Kreed Kafftr crap.. I still think a good Medium brings some more to the table.. But the team tried to manipulate this person to gain ratings..

I think amateur investigations often get better results, for me the reason is small teams, so no show boating..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 08 Jan 2019 17:52

I do understand why Kieron did it. I do understand that to get ratings they need a product to show and drama sells. However I'm equally convinced that there would be an audience for honest investigations, although maybe not as much profit in it.

I've always said the medium bit was the bit that interested me the most.

I wouldn't let Fred play in my house. I don't think he knows what he's doing and to me that makes him more risky; like someone who only did half a degree in bio-chemistry and could create a plague virus but doesn't know enough to engineer a cure.

I saw Ghost Adventures use a 'Lady Snake' to summon up dark entities and I thought that was a daft thing to do in an enclosed space too.

But maybe I'm just risk averse.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Jan 2019 20:59

I just spent 5mins correcting all my typos from the post above yours :lol: My eye were having a bad day yesterday... I have been involved in a lot of 'small team' investigations.. When we applied to varous venues for exclusibity at night to investogate they got £££££'s in there eyes.. So as we were very much low tech small scale, I looked into the same venue as a standard visitor paying the basic entrance fee of maybe £8 to £10 per person... These venues were large so it was easy to find quiet areas etc...

One thing we did find is most large venues at night will not let you use a ouija board..
. Yet if you say is it ok for us to use 'Glass Divination' they say not a problem :lol:

Another facotor is.. There is far more activity during the day and better fromtheH&S point of view too less tri[ hazards for me to fall over..
Certain factors can ramp the activity up too. For example I attended an event at a very old Former Knight Templar site and 200 school children turned up in Medieval costume... Very interesting results... :boo: