Spirit Guides.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Spirit Guides.

Post by Téa » 11 Oct 2018 12:05

I've got David Wells Akashi Records one in the book. It has a castle I think and then you meet the record keeper.

I haven't done it. Not sure I ever will. Just the one with the animal and the chakras was enough for me at the moment because it's a lovely animal, but I wasn't really sure what it means. I'm not sure if the Asian ones are the coffee eating ones and I do like my coffee.

Have you done the Akashic records one?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Oct 2018 15:44

Yes The Glyn Edwards one as I was in his class so I did it live,, It was the most amazing experience ever and although it was about 6 years ago, I will never forget that torrent of vision, it was so fast and so clear, heart stopping. From it we learned, We are not alone...It was part of his 'Altered States course.. Sadly he has since passed on..His ashes are interred in the grounds of the college..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Oct 2018 16:23

That sounds a really interesting experience you had Blt. Can you tell us more about this?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2018 18:43

That is rather difficult unless you have worked thru his course.. I have a copy of his meditation. I had a friend come down from Lancashire, he was a Paranormal investigator.. He was not a Medium.. He had never learned or sat in any Circl, he .kept on at me to listen to the Med, even though I explained that it was not for beginners... He played it without my permission. He was very shocked after.. I told him it wasn't foor him..
It turns out he had psychiatric problems and suffered from Depression. and Anxiety, people who undertake altered States courses are asked prior to booking if they are stable.. Imagine if you suffer from a psychopathy, it will push you over the edge.. One of the most common problemswith sp churches are that many people whoare for example sufferung from Delusions and were hearing voices,mistakenly thought they were spiritual..

The SNU did not want Glynn to perform the Meditation as they were worried about Litigation.. It is that poweful..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Oct 2018 20:22

Wow what a silly thing for your friend to have done when you had advised against it. Yes - I get it's not a good idea to do something that deep when your mind isn't in a good place.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2018 21:53

Yes I was out shopping and when I came back home he told me what he had donem he said, he was so sorry and he should have listened to my advice.. But well he neglected to admit he had psychological issues.. This was about 5 yrs ago.. I have spoken to the guy once since then, he is not a well man..But then he wasn't before....