Celebrity Haunted Mansion...

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Celebrity Haunted Mansion...

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Feb 2018 21:31

Wednesday night a new ghostly Celeb thing.. The venue is Woodchster Mansion.. Very interesting and active venue.. Twoteams of celebs and one experienced paramormal investigator on each team..
They are there over 5 nights.. People can phone in or vote to say who goes and who stays..

Historically, it is not a nice place.. The original building was demolished and the current building was begunin 1850's. After 12 years of building work it remains unfinished, the reason being the workmen were all spirited away and never seen again.. Obe Celeb is Katy Price...can't say I know any of the other ladies.. Still waiting to find out which macho whimps of the male celebs are taking part..
Youtube live feedof the Billiard room and the Cellar... I amused to traintroops and so theysay 20 drowned in the l not bothering..

Lots of deaths recorded here, it was used for troop training and 20 drowned in the lake :eek: ;) :ghost: We shall see.. The guys Never heard of any of the fellas..:rolleyes:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Feb 2018 23:08

Well They have had a dry run with some teaching so hopefully it will be good.. The males the only one I recognise is Steve Macdonald from Corrie, there is someone from a Boy band? a posh twat ?? and a few others never heard of Glad to see the public soon voted off Mark Francis aka the posh twat.. He never shut up, so no chance of any spiritcoming thru..the other teamlost Towies Lydia. yep definately weeded out..
I think it is on W for the next 4 nights for 2 hours at a time.. and nothing much happening..
Its stupid making the other 4 team members from each team sit on their hands and do nowt!! Better to make them all suffer lol then vote to see who you want to suffer nore :ghost:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Feb 2018 22:54

I forgot about this it began on Really and after the first night moved to Watch!! soIdidn't see it.. Ihave seen a bit of tonights epi, nothing much so far.. But one of the girls suddenly developed a headache and her team leader said her eyes were very bloodshot all of a sudden, she came out to see a medic.. Sounds like sudden risein Blood pressure.. Bet they do not let us know what happened..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Feb 2018 01:11

I watched it tonight but missed the first few minutes.. It was interesting tonight and I thought the cellar invo was good... Two simons in the final.. The Simon aka Steve Mcdonald won,, I never saw him do anything..But I did miss two nights in the middle of the 5 day stint...I thought the other Simon would win..

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Mar 2018 18:32

I think the reason is that Steve Mc Donald has his Corrie following and is so likeable . I watched this on and off and thought the stick man showing up was particularly interesting. It helped that there weren't silly people taking part - though Katie Price got on my nerves with the manner she asked questions. I reckon she thought she was on MH!.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Mar 2018 20:08

I still have not seen her episodes.. I have not had time..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Sep 2018 21:17

When I wasin france about a week ago I watched this prop as it featured a Chateau in the Dordoyne and I was in the Dordoyne.. It was a long way south if us and not known to us.. We had our own spooly venue to investigate and without Ryland :lol: or Joe Swash.. though he is funny at least.