Paranormal invo coming up ..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Paranormal invo coming up ..

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Apr 2018 22:29

I found out last night theres about 20 people going to this event.. Hope its good .
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Apr 2018 18:31

I hope it is for you too!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Apr 2018 21:49

I am getting things ready.. Non rustle clothing, cannot wear cologme or perfume the night of the invo as false positives soundwise and aromawise.. We are investigating a Former Gentlemens club of the early 1900's.. I know why it was a gentlmens club cos they did not entertain their wives :D..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Apr 2018 11:54

Am packed for this event.. But amundecided as to whether to take a Ouija board.. There will be one there anyway.. I do not like to use them myself but I know some people do.My concern is that 'Protection and closure should be performed.. They are a mixed bunch of abilities and often this kind of thing gets overlooked, so I will be dotting the i's and crossing the t's to keep everyone safe..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Apr 2018 13:21

At least you know what you are doing, so it should all be ok with the protection and keeping safe. It sounds like it will be a really good few nights so let us know how it went!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Apr 2018 18:05

Well I have just got back and I have to say it was not what was expected in anyway..The guy who was supposed to run the Paranormal investigation did not come this time. I heard from the organiser on arrival that they wanted me to run it..
They gave me the instrments and i did some prep in the form of a walk round as there had been some buiding work carried out in the basement ballroom. I wondered if this would stir up something interesting but as iy had been previously investigated last year it was in active.. I first of set a orotection encompassing the whole building and all of the people. I held a mini workshop to familiarise people with the equipment which was a Laser thermometer, a K2 meter and EMF meter and a Black Francks box. In addition I brought along a set of Divining Rods and I show the group of 6 of us how to use these and they all had a try.. We went down to the Ballroom and first we had a little explore with thr area and there was a motiom activated light which came on everytine they passed in front of it. They deemed spooked vy this , to me it was just annoying.. I showed them the toilet and one lady went in and said No way and ran out again... We have never ever picked anything up in there..
So we found ourselves a round table.. We then proceeded to raise the enrgy and do some table tipping...
To raise the energy we used community dinging, which usually works but the kept forgetting the words to 10 green bottles..and then kept getting the words wrong.. 'we even tried singing a nursery rthymn in case children in soirit might want to play.. Zip, nothing.. This happens last year too. So we left a trigger object set uo on a sheet of while oaoer and drew around it so we would know if it moved.. It did not move when it was checked this morning..
We then made our way to the main lounge where we were going o do a candle meditation followed by a seabce using the sprit board... However we had to pass the Bar where the rest of the group were selebrating someones birthday!!! That was it then..They got stuck in and no way would they do the invo in the active area.. We normally do not allow alchohol yntil after the investigation. So I was not going to put up with that.. I gathered up all the gadgets and put them away... I was not a happy bunny.

I went in the bar and said I had put away everything.. I ordered a G&T as they did not have any ales.. There was nowwhere to sit and wellthey were quite drunk. It seems some had brought bottles of wine and had been drinking in their rooms earlier.. After an hour I keft, no one even noticed. They continued to make a nuisance of themselves until half 3 in the morning!!!
So I was disappointed in that.. The Workshop tutors were also not pleasedas their room was immeadiatly over the Bar so they got woken up and were banging on the floor..
I was so not impressed, but some people behave badly... If you pay £179 for a weekend work sjops and paranormal invo that is what you should get.. :facepalm:

ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 17 Apr 2018 13:20

Hi guys on the subject of paranormal investigations im part of a team called "The Paranormal Detectives and we are in the process of releasing our first series on youtube iv posted the link for episode 1 for whoever is interested, a new episode will be released every Wednesday for anybody who likes it, also looking for places to investigate for series 2 so would love any suggestions anyone has? many thanks!

https://youtu.be/nLnAzDQx0oo