Signs They Are Still Around

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch

Re: Signs They Are Still Around

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jan 2018 00:16

Sherryanne wrote:
13 Nov 2017 18:38
The kids were too young to realise the importance of the pen when it happened. Tbh I wouldn't have understood it either, although obviously we all would have known it was odd and probably paranormal.

It wasn't the only apport to happen upstairs in our house. I think I told you when I first joined about the large hair grip which I found on my daughter's windowsill when she was around 14. This was a clip like my gran used and my gran had been passed some 19/20 years ago. I remember feeling shocked and a little shaken at the time. I woke my daughter and asked her where she had got the clip from and she was as surprised as I was by the sight of it. At the time I had never heard of apports but I did think my gran must have paid a visit and left it.

It was very special when I look back. I used to put clips in my daughter's hair every morning before she went to school. She wore the popular style at the time with the front of her hair up and the length at the back down. The large clip was amongst the normal size one. It looked exactly the same but much larger. I wish I had made sure to keep it but life was hectic back then and I didn't have the time to look into things like I have since getting older.
Sherry I am sorry I missed this post of yours.. The Hair clip bit made me think, its 6 yrs 2 days ago since my mother passed and I have her little glass jewelery box and it has those big hairpin things in it..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Jan 2018 15:23

Oh wow, Blt - I have never seen hairpin's like those of my gran's. I wish she would send me another lols. I should have put it somewhere safe. Problem is with my safe it's that good even I can't find it - so maybe I did lols.

Ahh, 6 years, it sounds a long time but in a way it isn't. It's strange that in some respects our memories of them feel like yesterday. xx

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jan 2018 17:28

Yes Re Hair pins..I guess that was their era.. nan too.For all I know it may have been my nans hair pin that she kept.

Although it was 6 yrs ago I cannot forget it as if she had never been burgled she would have been alive today. But that event left her shocked and frighten, wandering outside her front door in January!! She sied 2 weeks later of Pneumonia.. Too scared to live in her home any more..She asked to go to a Care home and died 2 days after ..T

The hospital discharged her late at night and packed her warm winter coat in her case. .She got Hypothermia thanks to them!! I felt she shouldn't have been discharged as Fit. You do not die of Advanced Pneimonia within 36 hrs of being discharge from hospital!!! So they were Negligent!!! <ore horrors followed when the cemetarygrave digger opened up the wrong grave and by a stroke of luck I discovered it!!! So no I cannot forget it....Awful set of circumstances. Yet I have 'Contact with her almost Daiy! :heart:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 29 Jan 2018 20:25

Thanks bluelight! It is nice to get some signs.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Jan 2018 20:57

YEs MOK, it is, I have to say I lost 4 friends last year in four months!! Out of those only one came back and made her presence known. Maybe the others are choosing an optimum moment..

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 30 Jan 2018 20:27

bluelighttouch wrote:
29 Jan 2018 20:57
YEs MOK, it is, I have to say I lost 4 friends last year in four months!! Out of those only one came back and made her presence known. Maybe the others are choosing an optimum moment..
They could be! Sorry for your losses last year too.
Seeing is believing

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Jan 2018 21:16

My lossesI think are down right careless.. if I keep losing my friends like this I won't have any left..
When I mentioned this the other day to someone, they said 'But there is nothing any of us can do about this.. I said Well Ican, I am trying to make new friends.. Its the only way tomove on positively..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 31 Jan 2018 16:23

It has to help to have a positive mind to move on Blt -totally agree.

It's shocking the hospital discharged your mum like that. Crazy. So many mistakes being made that cost lives.

Roll on the day that the NHS is running with enough staff to look after people properly.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Jan 2018 17:25

I am afraid that day might never come, its just under funded, under staffed and theres a real lack of beds..Its not like it used to be. They have cut down on aftercare to the point people are discharged so fast before they are able to care for themselves cos they want their bed. It cost my mum her life.. I was furious and wanted to Suebut my broyher said leave it as it won't bring her back.. She would have been ok if she had come to live with me like I asked her to..

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 01 Feb 2018 23:15

My wife works in the NHS,and she has seen how underfunded it is.
Seeing is believing