Sleep Paralysis or what..????

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Sleep Paralysis or what..????

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Sep 2017 15:47

I just got a message from one of our members on here, Relic Hunter. She is asking me to repost this for her as sheis not around today.. I hope I am reporting what she has written correctly..

So here goes.. My friend had gone to bed early as had to be up early in the morning and its hard to say if she was 'asleep or awake' when this happened. She became aware of 4 dark shadowy figures, she then found she could not move. 2 of these figures approached her lying in bed and they each held her arm to immobilise her further. She tried to get her arms free when she felt a sharp pain in her right arm.. Does not remember anything after this. But..

In the morning she remembered all this and messaged me. She said she has examined her right arm where she felt the sharp pain and there is a small mark and a lumpy bit..!!!!

So ideas, theories and hypotheses welcome..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Sleep Paralysis or what..????

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Sep 2017 15:58

I have just viewed 2 pics of the mark on her arm looks about an inch round mark bruise but brown in colour.. Hmmm..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 05 Sep 2017 17:06

Thanks for posting Sheila.
I'll see if I can get the photos up. The bruise is 7mm.
So quite smaller than the photo.
😱
The tiny little thing has been sent to a scientific research lab and we're all staying anonymous at this point. And would appreciate it if you would too.
Thank you.
Attachments
chipirovaniye.jpg
Chip thing..
IMG_20170905_000522.jpg
Bruise on arm between elbow and wrist.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Sep 2017 17:25

As I said in private, I have seen similar, but it was a clear triangle shape with a dark line down the centre...
It was removed from someone in the USA forget where and when, couple of years ago at least..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 05 Sep 2017 20:45

Intriguing to say the least! That sounds a scary experience. When did it happen?

Over the years I have read of people being chipped in similar ways. Weird!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Sep 2017 21:12

Yep this has been very scary for her and.. it was last night.. I have just been reassuring her, trying to keep her calm and safe..

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 06 Sep 2017 09:04

Wow, that is strange.

Did that chip thing actually come from you?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Sep 2017 12:19

The lump was x rayed and the foriegn body ie chip was surgically removed under local anaesthetic from her arm...The docs have sent it off to be examined to a research lab..I was told the chip had a small amount of green substance inside it..No idea as to what..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Sep 2017 12:29

Got a message this morning to say that she did get some uninterrupted sleep last night..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Sep 2017 16:57

I will watch this space to see what comes back!!