My first ghost encounter

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch

Re: My first ghost encounter

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jun 2017 20:29

I have had some bad stuff happen in the past.. like the glass flying off the table and smashing during a glass divinationsessionno even ouija..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Jun 2017 19:43

It nearly happened with us. The glass was whizzing bout so fast the other two took their fingers off and it was still moving with just my finger on it. I picked it up to stop before it went off the table. I have never forgotten it. Really affected me mentally for some time. That's why I won't use one again.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 20 Jun 2017 23:24

Can't say I have ever used one. I had a friend who went on a school holiday to the Norfolk Broads by barge.
One boring night the teacher, one Count Dracula (not his real name I hasten to add, we just nick-named him that, as he loved to dress all in black and his most favourite piece of music was the Mikado and his favourite film - The Exorcist!) decided to whip out his Quija board! (No, I mean a board used to contact he dead, not what you're thinking! :facepalm: ) Anyway, they tried summoning the dear departed, but didn't even manage to get Carl and Stuart :( They did get a partial hit on the barge's registration number, but that was probably just coincidence. They were then interrupted by screams coming from another barge across the way. Apparently a young boy had fallen overboard and come to a watery end. Needless to say, the board never made another appearance through out the rest of the holiday!

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 22 Jun 2017 12:59

Crikey - I would imagine a teacher would get the sack for doing that nowadays! I would have gone crazy had it been one of my kids teachers. But that's because I felt so strongly about the subject after my own experience.

However my granddad came through first and my two friends did not know him nor his name. He said things that came true. He wasn't horrible. I do wonder if it really was him or someone impersonating him. But I doubt in those circumstances it could have been impersonation, simply because of what was said and either only I knew or it was something that came to be.??

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 22 Jun 2017 20:40

I remember the many times the old ouija board was whipped out by Yvette during an episode of Most Haunted and the
only things they got were a jumble of unconnected words and sometimes just random letters mixed with the occasional ''Bye.'' They still managed to interpret these as messages from the other side! An old friend of mine used to use tarot cards for similar purposes and one day she told me that the cards had told her that she would be connected to a white cottage by a river. She was well chuffed, as she had always wanted a cottage by a river. Didn't have the heart to tell her that my sir name was Anglo Saxon for 'White dwelling by the rapid waters.'' She lives in a bungalow now, about half a mile from a river. So she sort of got her wish!

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Jun 2017 19:16

Lols, by the sounds of it she has got her wish.

There wasn't any faltering when I used the board. It was only towards the end that started. I wonder if that was due to loss of energy their side?