A very odd experience.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Re: A very odd experience.

Post by SandDancer » 18 May 2010 23:48

Agreed. When you think of the technological advances we have made in such a short period of time, ie, the industrial revolution.... steam engines......then to motor cars and aeroplanes and then rockets to the moon and further, my goodness, if we can do that in such a short time, imagine what a race far superior and advanced must be able to achieve. It's mind boggling. If you look at it like that it could be easy for them to travel such distances. You've only got to look at our own ancient civilisations to see the things that can be achieved....the pyramids, both in Egypt and in South America, and what about the Nazca lines? I could ramble on for hours but I know i get a bit boring after a while so I shall shut up now.

Vlospire

Post by Vlospire » 19 May 2010 09:11

I've come up with an experiment in case of Alien abduction, it has to be low tech as they can alter locked off cameras and suchlike. you get some cord and tie your foot to the bedpost and seal the knot with a wax seal, you can get these from craft shops. If the seal is broken when you get up then something weird has happened.

Baphomet

Post by Baphomet » 19 May 2010 16:29

And just hope you don't need a pee in the night.
Hast'r! Ph-nglui mglw'nafh R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.