Dreams.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Dreams.

Post by sherry2 » 23 Apr 2019 11:23

Mum appeared in a few of my dreams during the night. I can't remember all the detail but I was feeling happy - maybe because I was seeing my mum and we did have a hug and I could really feel her cheek against mine.

In another dream, or maybe part of the same dream my mum was holding loads of small pale blue hearts in her hands and arms. It was like a bundle of them. I don't know if we were both holding them or she was giving them to me. I say this as they were sort of held between both of us. They were a beautiful gentle powder blue. At first I thought they were flowers but when I looked closer it was very small powder blue heart shapes. I woke from the dream feeling really happy and content, which was nice.

I also had dreamt of dogs - our living dogs and mum turned up holding a black cockapoo puppy . Not sure what that meant but it felt a happy dream.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Apr 2019 21:24

There are many reasons why we have dreams..Iterpretation also follows many so called explanation acording to Carl Jung or Freud.. They seem to think dreams all come down to repressed feelings or sex..
Personally it is also commonly believed that dreams are a safe way for us to explore the plausable inpossibiliy.

When we dream it occurrs during Rem Sleep, a deeper sleep.. We all dream and so do animals..

We do and see things in a dream state that we might not do in a wakeful state, climb a montain or fly off the top etc..

When we lose loved ones naturally they are often on our minds during the day, so it is natural that we might dream of them too. Contact by a spirit in a dream is a gentle form of contact.. You miss your parents and your dogs so it is natural that you dream of them.. Your mum holding out to you a handful of hearts is symbolic of her saying her love for you all goes on. That is why there are many hearts, enough to go round..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 24 Apr 2019 10:57

Thanks - it was a lovely feeling I got from the dream and I remember as I woke from it that I smiled and felt content. I shall tell my brothers and rest of the family about it and that she is sending her love to us all. I have wondered why they were all that beautiful soft blue colour and think it could be she is sending out healing too as it is a main healing colour and a few of us need some healing at the moment.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2019 13:36

A pastel blue is a healung aura coour as is pale green and lilac..
When I do Trance Healing under certain light conditions I stream a flow of vivid almost florescent green light.. I was working with Tony Stovkwell about 10 years ago and he was present and witnessed this..I was working with two other people and they could not see it, but myself and Tony did.. Its a shame he sold the Psychic Studio and it was a great small venue and only 10 minutes away fromme.. I was at Arthur Findlay College last year when I bumped into Tony and he told me he sold the property and the wedding shop under it..shame that..

The thing about colours area little like 'seeing sprit' not every Medium can do this. Maybe 1-2% and not every time.. But even after 8 or 9 years, he remembered it and me ..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 24 Apr 2019 15:11

I like Tony Stockwell. I saw him in Notts when he shared an evening with Colin Fry. Both men were very good!

My meditation teacher uses green in her guided meditations for self healing.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2019 22:57

Both Tony and Colin were local guys to me..

I have to work tomorrow soI need to go and get some sleep..I has an assessment in the morning and do not know what to expect from the hospice.. They will probably make me attend lots of study days I have been avoiding :lol:

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 26 Apr 2019 15:38

Hope you got on well with the assessment!

It was such a shame about Colin Fry. I liked him!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Apr 2019 19:35

Yes it was, I guess those of us who knew him knewhe was a bright light kinda candle in the windlike of guy.. I will never forget him.. I couldn't get to the funeral in London..but those who didsaid there were so many people that the service was relayedoutside too.. But his partner organised it all..

I still have the book he wrote with the personal dedication in it bless him... And now I cannot read it..
Sad but true.. I didn't get much sleep last night too many flat whites..

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 30 Apr 2019 16:52

So sad about Colin. He was no age and did a lot for grieving people - and a dogs charity from what I read! It's a shame you can't read that book too.

Is decaf coffee any better would you think? I only drink decaf.

I did sleep to well last night or the night before but then once I got to sleep I struggled to get up!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Apr 2019 20:35

I have cut back on the coffee.. Decaff no point to it lol.
I couldn;t sleep last night after the bird house blowing over I was lying listening to the wind hoping it didn;t happen again..
Anyway just drinkingwater this evening.. no caffiene in that :lol: