Trance weekender coming up...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Trance weekender coming up...

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jan 2019 22:31

I heard about a weekend residential course not to far from me and so am thinking of going..
Its Trance & Transfiguration so its my thing :lol:
Its completely different to normal mediumship.. Its Physical Medoimship and this means you go into a deep meditation first and then allow your body and your voice to be used to channel spirit, so they use your body.. I have been on a few of these course over the years so I am not freaking out.. Plus the course organiser is an friend of mine who I have worked with before doing this kind of thing..

Sometimes this kind of work in done in a blacked out Trance cabinet where you dress in black from head to show only your face and hands its then done in darkness with only a red light to illuminate the Medium. First the spirit is channels and the face begins to changem hands change too. It is fascinating to watch...

So what you think think of that.... would you do it? ;) :ghost: :boo:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 27 Jan 2019 19:32

I would like to watch, but I don't think I could do it myself.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jan 2019 20:48

Its not an easy path.. I have spent many years doing mental mediumship and only changed to Physical after accidentally channeling an entity back in 2002.. I did not know I could do this but felt it was sensible to learn how to control this.. I was lucky to have been able to develop more with very good mentors..

Even now I will probably be a little rusty :lol: You need to practice this but you cannot practice it alone. I did get to holding it for 40 minutes..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 01 Feb 2019 15:17

It's fascinating. I wouldn't attempt to do it but would like to see it done.

I have seen it twice before and it was the same medium. The first time was most impressive and went on for around 45 mins. Like you said - it was done in a cabinet and the medium wore black from head to toe - just face and hands showing. It was at the local spiritualist church. It did look like her face changed but it's weird to take in and accept so as a watcher I constantly questioned myself. She had a smallish round face but I saw it grow long into a man's face. It mostly continually changed, not stopping for very long in between but we were told to shout out if we recognised a face. Some did recognise and had a slow conversation. I came out not sure if I had seen right or not lols. But looking back I do feel it happened.

The second time was not so long. A couple thought they saw their aunt and questioned her but as the 'spirit' didn't appear to be aware of what was being said about what had happened in the family or if she recognised them this put doubt in the couples minds. I was not sure what to think but I then thought I saw the long hair of a red indian impressed upon the medium's head. And when the lights came on and we all spoke about what we had seen someone called out they had seen the red indian and others agreed, so again, it does make me think it must have happened.

It was done in red light and the second attempts was filmed, so maybe this is what made conditions not quite so good as the first.

The mind is a strange thing and when something happens like physical mediumship I think that it can be hard to take in. Would love to see it now I am older and more calm about the subject. The first time I was scared and by the time I calmed down there was only about 10 mins left to watch lols.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Feb 2019 17:33

I have worked with a couple of excellent mentors and sometimes when he was working I had to sit at his side facing him. From that position I saw more than anyone else as I could see the 'mask of energy form about a cm in front of his face.. this ' mask of the image of the channelled entity would change according to who he was channelling.
I was also there to stop anyone leaning forwards and tryig to touch the image, particularly when he channels a mans dead wife.. The man was so emotiomal.. If the Medium is interuppted it can be dangerous for the Medium.. Historically Helen Duncan had her Sceance interuppted by Police bursting in and suffered a Heart Attack..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 01 Feb 2019 19:17

Yes I remember the story of Helen Duncan. It was awful how she was treated and others like her. The powers that be were and still are afraid of acknowledging the afterlife as their control over us and manipulating us will be gone.

I recall some years ago when mum and dad were at a small family get together - mums nieces (who were older than her lols) and their husbands all over from Canada. They were all chatting and mum had gone with one cousin to the other side of the room doing her a reading. She never used cards, didn't have to use anything. Anyway at one point my dad looked across at her and afterwards told her he face had changed. I don't know in what way but it didn't look like her, so I don't know what was going on there. But I have always remembered her and dad telling me.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Feb 2019 20:09

It might have been what we call over shadowing..I have seen in a couple of months ago and it was my guife 'Over shadowing' mytherapy manager for a treatment of Reiki.. She was looking very scared she said she had never felt anything so powerful before.. But it did demonstrate to him just how powerful this can be in a critical situation..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 03 Feb 2019 16:44

It must have been something like that which happened. What is interesting it was my dad who saw it and although he was always open minded he did not have anything like the knowledge mum had.

He must have had something though - He witnessed a supposedly dead dog which was fussing him and my mum. He stroked it and it looked solid. He had never know the dog before that day. Mum had last seen it several years before she went to live in Egypt where she met my dad. She had not known it had died whilst she was away.

And after mum died her saw her three times in solid state - saw her hands held out to him on another occasion and heard her call his name several separate tmes. Dad was a clever man. I am confident he saw her and it gave me strength too each time he told me. I do miss them so much.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Feb 2019 18:42

Trance is the ability to channel, and even change, which is is the process called 'Transfiguaration. Not ever Trance Medium will change like that, but I know I do.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Feb 2019 23:27

Paid my deposit tonight for the Trance so got to go now.. Just got to arrange transport..