I am freaking out.. help

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Madhavmishra89
Great Britain

I am freaking out.. help

Post by Madhavmishra89 » 16 Jan 2019 12:19

I am on a visit to my friends place in Manchester for 3 months. As of now 1.5 months have been passed. Earlier everything was fine and good. But from last few days i am noticing that something is trying to disturb me while I was sleeping.
I feels that my pillow were shaking, somebody else is laying on other side of my bed. Sometimes it feels that some thing just walked over my legs.
This all event are freaking me out. Pls help and provide your opinions.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jan 2019 21:29

Ok I am sorry you are having some unwelcome attention.. I take it English is not your first language?

You decribe 3 things ok.. I need to know if these happened at the same time or if it was spaced out over a few night..

If I can Help you, I will..I have been involved in Spiritual work for most of my life..
Tell me a little about the place you are staying at, for example are others in the house having things happen to them as well..? Is it an old property and do you know anything about this place or the land the building is on.. Ask the people you are staying with ok..

Are there children in the house either very young or between 11 and 14.. You might no understand but these are valid questions.. I cannot really go into much more until you come back on here with a reply..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jan 2019 22:05

Obviously not freaking out for the last few days then..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

jess549

Post by jess549 » 01 Mar 2019 00:10

Yikes!

So sorry this happened or is happening to you. I love this person's blog where she talks about what happens when you get visits from ghosts and what's really going on:

https://archangelsbless.com/2019/01/31/ ... pen-video/

If you want to ask her a question for free about what you are experiencing you can do that on her radio show. She's helped me get rid of some nasty things that were disturbing me and my family.

https://archangelsbless.com/2019/02/27/ ... hoenix-az/

Let us know what happens with you.

Jess

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Mar 2019 14:43

I expect they have been spirited away :lol: This jappens quite a lot..So don't feel bad Jess.