Meditation.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Re: Meditation.

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 16:09

Thank you so much for your in depth reply and advice!

I shall certainly give that meditation a go. It sounds easy enough and straight forward - which is mostly the best way!

I never thought of the whack against the bottom of the bed being a dogs tail but it makes perfect sense. Merlin did used to come into the bedroom and would sleep on the floor either at the sides or bottom. He was a heavy dog so could have made that noise if he was being playful and slammed against it. So very probably Merlin again, bless him.

Do you think a dog is able to make himself known in these ways by his own will and skill - or do you think he would need help with it?

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 16:16

Oooh, it would be lovely if your mum can pay a visit!

The meeting again with your gran must have been so special, especially after all that time. Definitely worth waiting for and to be in such a way as to feel her face against yours and smell her perfume. Wonderful.

I know for people who have not seen a spirit in solid form it can be hard to imagine it's possible but I know it is after my dog Bracken showed himself to me in solid state a few weeks after we had to have him put to sleep. It was not as intense as your experience but I saw him for those few seconds right in front of me and looking at me. I feel so blessed to have been allowed the privilege, as I'm sure you will too.

Whoever allows them to do this for us - if they do need to be allowed - I thank them with all my heart.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 16:33

sherry2 wrote:
15 Jan 2019 16:09

Do you think a dog is able to make himself known in these ways by his own will and skill - or do you think he would need help with it?
Animals particularly domesticated ones are often known to visit us. Horses too and Bears, in north america, know simply as 'Spirit bears' they even model the spirit bear and sell them to tourests Canada as well..
Horses well I have yet to see one but I have heard them..a long time back at an old coaching in on Bodmin moor.. and another time at an old coaching Inn in Essex where centuries before the stage used to stop to change horses etc. You can hear the horses hooves and the whinnying and the sounds of the wheels of the coach..
On the Bodmin one the sounds of ostlers talking can be heard as well..Sounds of hooves on gravel ( The car park is smooth tarmac.)
But Dogs and cats are the most common.. I think its a common bond between them and us.. :cat:
I would think our own guides would bring them in..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 16:50

I have not heard of the spirit bears! Fascinating stuff.

Our animal pets do love us unconditionally so definitely a bond there. As I type I have both dogs at my feet as they sleep off their meal. Logan mostly lies with his head or body on our feet so he knows if we get up lols. He's a good foot warmer but it can feel very restrictive when you want to stretch you legs and feet.

They want to follow you everywhere so I suppose it's not surprising that they miss us just like we miss them. I'm sure my mum and dad are looking after all our dogs. A medium I had never met told me my mum has all the animals with her, which was heart warming. Mum loved dogs, cats, everything animal lols.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 23:34

Have you ever watched that tv program called 'The Dog Whisperer'.. He says that the dog is a pack animal and he is by this behabiour saying he is the pack leader and you only move withhis permission lol. He says this kind of behavior should be nipped in the bud as soon as it begins.. It was an interesting program.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 16 Jan 2019 13:05

Yes I have seen the Dog Whisperer over the years and can see his point, but for me it feels more like a comfort action for Logan. He knows he has to move if we tell him and has never shown any aggression apart from when he was like a little shark nipping us as a young pup lols.

Did the meditation last night and got a lot of spiralling colours and as though something was going to form but couldn't quiet get there. Will keep on with it!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jan 2019 21:01

Did you do the one I suggested or the same one from before..

I went to an Institue of Spiritual Mediuns cicle night last night and took my rookie mate, she loved it.. Came round to me lunchtime asking so many questions it turned into a Developement teaching session lasting 3 hours!!!

So now I am only just catching up withthings //