Meditation.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Meditation.

Post by sherry2 » 29 Dec 2018 15:14

Not paranormal, I know but here goes:

I have done bouts of meditation here and there for a few years but it's not something I stick at and it's very sparse. However I find that when I do meditate I often see swirling colours, like clouds or thick steam. (best why I can describe it).

I have had times when I have briefly seen an image or figure/face at the bottom of a tunnel. But not long enough to see who or what it is.

Sometimes there is a bright moving blob of light at the centre which moves about and it's as though it is trying to get larger and show me something but can't quite connect.

I did a 15 minute guided meditation last night and saw the swirly colours and as if something would appear but it didn't. But this morning on waking but with eyes still shut I saw a beautiful like field and sunrise scene - more soft lilac colours than orangey. And in the centre distance there was something in the sky, like a bright almost luminous green 'arm' or even a tail, like something out of a Disney film, and it held a tiny bright red shaped heart. It pushed the tiny heart closer and closer into my near vision where the heart turned into a little fluttery bird - did this several times before the scene faded and disappeared. But basically the whole scene was like in technicolour - like a Disney film. And it jogged my memory that I have had similar experiences before being shown in a Disney sort of way.

Have you heard of this before or experienced it?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Dec 2018 00:56

Initially when you start to do Meditation sessions they are following a basic pattern.. As you progress to different depths you will experiences color changes and how quckly you get to various levels depends on the Guided /med you are using and the purpose. What happens is generally you are led thru light levels.. You are seeing your own aura colour and this is constantly changing, according to your mood, stress or relaxation level etc. As you begin to progress your will in deeper states begin to have scenes, faces other images or scenes.. some times you might be shown a scene in a picture frame or a short almost video or sene.. This is just a step along the path.. At the end of each med write down in a journal what you felt and saw etc..

You will get there, all these experiences will be for you to begin to interpret.. Have a look on line about the /aura colours and what the represent... You are progressing.. Well done..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 30 Dec 2018 16:18

Thanks for that Blt - The colours in the 'swirls' tend to be green, lilacs and mustardy yellows. In fact thinking about this I have seen those colours over the a period of some 3 years or more.

I have been following two guided meditations alternatively. They are very similar and to connect with my guide and angels. I have gone back to my first choice as I prefer the man's voice. The woman's is very quick with a strong American accent which I struggle to follow at times. I am going to try and do this each night. As I said before, they aren't for long. 2O minutes at the most.

I was able to take more notice of what was being said last night. Usually my mind keeps wandering and I don't take all that is said in. I was aware of being taking further down the levels with different angels for different reasons. My problem is my mind wandering and I unintentionally try to force seeing something - which of course doesn't work!! So in trying harder to focus on what is being said I will hopefully get a clearer result eventually.

Yes, I have a diary at the side of my bed and will start to write down anything that comes through.

Have you found that any colours or scenes are in more vivid colour than we normally see here?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Dec 2018 17:02

Well I can achieve Alpha state very fast aloha is the lilac, purpke colour, sometimes it will pulsate.. I do get visulisations, people faces etc at thet point. Pale Green or Blue are Healing aura colours..
Yellow usually idicates an imbalance, like having a headache or stiff neck etc..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 30 Dec 2018 21:05

It sounds like I am on the right track then! Thank you - won't be long before I am having another go lols.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Dec 2018 22:48

You will get there, there is no rush ...

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 12:32

Well - I had been doing the meditations every night for maybe 7 nights with little if anything happening. Sometimes the colours would start to come but suddenly stop. I actually began to feel like I was shutting myself down more than opening up.

I wondered if it was due to doing the guided meditation. The only thing that appeared to be out of my own thought was the name Clarissa coming into my right ear when I was mentally asking for my guardian angel's name . I don't know if it was my own mind but Clarissa is not a name I am familiar with in any way. I suppose the nearest to it is my mum's first name (though she was never known by it) Clara.

When asked to picture my angel I got in my mind - not visually - a beautiful young female angel with long golden hair, blue eyes and perfect features who was dressed in the typical long floaty white dress. I feel this is more my ideology of an angel - just like one I painted - than maybe what she or he is really like. So I am not sure about this aspect at all. At the moment I feel my mind is in too much control and not letting go enough.

Last week it was the first anniversary of losing our dog and I had been hoping he would come through, showing his face to me during or after mediation. (He has come through like this many times without any meditation in the past but not since my birthday last November) Anyway he didn't appear during my meditation or afterwards and I thought I needed to be content with seeing him in the past and sort of accepted he wasn't going to make any contact. Just before 4am on the morning of his passing I was suddenly woken by a load bark at the sound of my bed. I immediately recognised it as Merlin's. But then did some reasoning. We have two other dogs but they were downstairs with my husband. Door shut to upstairs. With my hearing aids out I struggle to hear them bark downstairs. So I felt more than sure it was Merlin. I turned over and began to go back to sleep when I suddenly felt Merlin's nose touch my chin. It wasn't wet but very dry, almost slightly rough. I got the feeling of its size and shape. So I felt so comforted that he had come to say he remembers and he won't ever really leave us. It was a lovely experience and one I feel I have to keep pinching myself about.

This also made me wonder. When he comes through I always thank him and whoever helped him to come through to me. But what do you think? Do you think he can come through on his own ability or if a spirit person/angel or guide is helping him to do this?

I left the meditation after Tuesday but did one last night. I got the colours but nothing else. However, during the night I was aware thatwhen I closed my eyes I was seeing patches of bright green grass and different dogs appearing and fading to be replaced by others. I kept seeing scenes of dogs. Some living, some passed on who I have known and some I don't know. It's like I am being invaded by dogs lols - Oooh, just remembered I also saw a male lion and I think a squirrel. It was animals appearing and fading into another and so on.

Don't know if I am cracking up or what lols.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 12:40

Something I missed out there.

On Tuesday night as I was around two minutes into my meditation there was a whack on the wooden base at the bottom of the bed and right in line with my feet. Like someone had smacked it. Actually heard it.

This was the night following the early morning incident with Merlin.

It didn't frighten me but I opened my eyes and looked before I closed them again to carry on the meditation.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 13:48

Wow that is a lot to reply to... I will take the last post first if I may.. The wack on the bed end popped into mymindinstantly as a nate of mine had the same thing.. His belved dog passed aboyt 2 years back and the dog used to sleep in his bedroom under his bed.. After the dog ded he said he'd hear the dogs tail wagging against his bedside cabinet... So this really seems the same thing to me, a little moment to tell you he is still with you...

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 14:32

Re The Angel If you were to give a child some colouted pencils and ask them to draw and colour in a picture of an Angel they pretty much draw the steriotypical image potrayed in childrens books and the little ones to put on top of a christmas tree as having blonde hair ,blue eyes and a long white gown and feathered wings etc..
But if you asked a little Native american child they would draw it differently,, eg A little indian maiden with white buckskin beaded dress and dark hair in braids and its relevant to them...

Meditation is a means to an end, in that you eventually want to achive Peace and a calm mind..
There are different types of meditation and if you only try one specific one and feel you are not getting a desired result maybo try another method.. When we teach Spiritual Awareness we always start with a basic meditation, the tutor will lead the med, not a cd.. This is a journey of discovery for you and its a gentle process..

Opening up the Chakrahs and closing down it taught to you, this makes people feel in control as they are new to it all.. But generally Mediums remain 'Open' all the time, unless involved in a Paranormal Investigation setting..
I am not suggesting you do that.. But opening and closing for you is good..
When you meditate next time try it without the guided med..
Just sit or lie in a warm comfortable position where you feel safe and will not be interupted, by some fella asking 'Wheres me shirt?' lol as they do..

Make yourself comfortable, try to lightly close your eyes and pay attention to your breathing.. start at the top of your head and relax each area of your body as you breathe, make little movements to find your most comfortable position.. Work down relax the muscke of your head and n in and out slowly. So then relax the shoulders, with each breath relax the next are... .when you get to the toes you should be very relaxed..

Then put aside all the little thoughts that seem to pop into your head, from the item on the shopping list you forgot etc to an unpaid bil, take each thought and place it in a imaginary bucket to be dealt with another time..
Its a way of emptying your mind.. Omce you have done this 'Ask out mentally for 'your team to come in to assist you'
Ask for who you want depending on the purpose of the meditation.. If you seek Communication ask for your Guides, Door keepers and Communicators to assist you...
This will make it a lot easier for you.. Give it a go.. Let me know how you feel about this method..

Re Doggy visitations..
Humans and their doggy owners have a lasting bond as you know.. But certain situations do determine who come thru to you.. Hence why you have had Merlin revisit you etc..
Lots of people want a specific person to come thru.. they get disappointed if this doesm't happen.. But that is what happens some times.. My nan was a very experienced Medium yet it took her 23 years to show up!!
But OMG when she didit was sooo real, so solid I even felt her fae against mine and smelled her 4711 cologne she always wore.
Spirit do not always show up when there is an 'Anniversary of passing..' But I will let you know as its the 7th anniversary of my mums passing on Jan 23rd..