Just found this out ....

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Just found this out ....

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Dec 2018 12:05

I just typed this post out and it has suddenly disappeared!!!

So I will try to do it again... Basically my mum wrote a book and it was published after her death. It was written about her earky life growing up during WW11 and being evacuated etc and how she met my dad and how they married and how all the family grew.. Its a really interesting book and although I only have the unedited Pdf it took me 5 days to read it.. Answered a lot of questions for us about our families hidden history..

My mum and dad went to stay with friends in Coltishall in Norfolk in a very old thatched cottage on the edge of the river nr Wroxhamonthe Norfolk Broads. They were helping their friends with their 'ole worlde tea shoppe' :lol:

Well my mum was tired so went up to bed at 9pm, my dad stayed downstairs talking with my aunt n' uncle as us kids used to call them. My mum said she fell asleep right away but awoke a while later as she felt something large climb onto her bed.. She was horried to find she couldn't call out or push this thing off the duvet and it was trying to suffocate her!!
My mum was only a little lady and she was so scared, she reached out and felt something silky.. After what night have seemed an age this thing suddenly was gone.. My mum sat up put all the lights on..Nothing or no one was with her..

She just lay there with al the lights on, she was sweating and shaking and her heart was pounding.. After a timemy dad came to bed, she did not say anything to him at the time..

Mediumship run thru our female side of the family going back generations. But as anything spooky freaked my dad out, we all kept quiet about things that my mum and I used to witness.

So at breakfast she finally told everyone what had happened last night. My uncle smiled and said that it was probably a ghost then , as the cottage was over 400 yrs old.. My mum was obviously nervous.. A couple of days later they went home. But before they went my mum said to my dad she saw a large clown doll positioned on a chair in the hallway of the cottage. It was dressed in whilte silk outfit with a line of black pompons down the front.. She viewed this with suspicion and felt this was what tried to suffocate her.. They cut short their stay and came home.. My mum has always hated clowns..

Well what do you think? ;) :ghost: :ghost:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 21 Dec 2018 18:55

I do not know but I do not like clowns either.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 21 Dec 2018 19:22

Oooh, I don't know tbh. It's odd that your mum felt such a heavy weight on her but when she reached out it was something silky. Maybe a spirit possessed the clown doll - it's a weird world!!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Dec 2018 00:16

Teah, I'd want to rule out Sleep paralysis first but she certainly seemed traumatised over it.. She would have totally greaked some of the places I have had experiences at..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.