Is it really haunting?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Is it really haunting?

Yes, it's a haunting case.
No votes
No,it's not haunting case.
No votes

Total votes: 0

Topic author
Mr.MJ
India

Is it really haunting?

Post by Mr.MJ » 17 Dec 2018 10:58

Well I will get straight to the main points which I feel make something creepy:

1) My grandma had a horror house (called by local villagers) which my grandpa sold as it was on partnership with other builder and this builder needed money urgently so forced my grandpa and grandma to sell this horror house. After selling that house my grandma within a year started behaving abnormally like she started crying alone, sometimes she beat her daughters(mom got some beatings too) by pulling their hairs and shouting slangs which she never did, she used to try suicide,she would mostly get angry when she saw my grandpa. My grandpa being a doctor thought she was mentally ill and gave shock treatment but she never got recovered instead got worsened. My mom and her sister got worried and doubted it was something paranormal thus called a local exorcist who told that there were around 100 spirits captured inside her body. He treated her but she got only temporary relief and my grandpa being a doctor never believed in such things thus stopped the exorcism.

2) Years passes, my mom got married and I was born. When I was 2 years old my grandma passed away and mom being ill too at same time couldn't attend the death ceremonies of grandma. After few years my mom would see grandma on her dreams looking very sad and dull.

3) A priest (Hindu) told to follow some prayers and holy procedure to let her spirit rest in peace. This eventually helped a lot.

4) After much years later grandpa too passed away but mom never got a dream of him. After 3 years of him passed away, mom got another dream(which I think wasn't a dream but reality) of grandma standing at passage where there's nothing holy thing placed which was exactly at front of mom's bedroom where mom could see her. She was not in sad or dull mood instead she looked wicked,damn scary like a witch but a slight face of grandma. This scared hell out of mom as she would consistently look at mom and show her pale yellow teeths (growling at mom) then my mom panicked and she can't remember what happened next but she opened her eyes and she was sweating much and feels very cold. The time was around 3-4 am.

5) since then nothing happened as such because my father has been reading holy books of Lord Krishna. But I notice many scratch marks on various spots of walls in house. I have a dog as per but he never makes such marks and the marks are not easy to scratch and appear more like pencil marks.

6) also there's been bad luck in our house , quarrel between me and mom over small issues, it's like something feels disturbing and negative in house. My dog recently bark at some spots of house and just yesterday it was barking at photo gallery of my passed away grandparents.

I think these all events are interconnected. I searched on internet about such events and they said that a doppelganger is the issue but I think something more evil lurks maybe due to grandma? Please help guys, I m Very much afraid in this situation, I can't concentrate on my studies too.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Dec 2018 19:50

Hi, Welcome to :mhf: This is a long complicated multi point post.. voting yes or no is not going to help...

So I will try to break it down for you... But before I do I will explain a little.. First off I had a Medical back ground in both General and Psychiatrics, as you mentioned your Grandpa was a Doctor..

.I am assuming this was in Psychiatrics, please correct me if I got that wrong..
The symptoms exhibited by your Grandma sounds to me to be of Psychiatric origin but one cannot say exactly. However I
will suggest from experience that she may have had a multiple personality disorder and as such would change her personality with characterist moods swings..
This is why your Granpa arranged for her to have ECT Electro Convulsive Treatment... Which you called 'Snock treatment'.. It is an old treatment and is not so much used now as the problems can be controlled by Slow release Depot drugs.. This is academic now as the lady has died..

You say your Grandpa too has since passed away..So I am also assuming this was some years ago I realise that English is not your first language even so you are doing pretty well...
I am not that informed on the religon's of the Indian sub continent so it would not be appropriate to comment on their belief..

There are many religons in this world where there is a belief in Ghosts or Spirits
I am a Spiritualist Medium and a Paranormal Investigator of many years.. However I can say that it is very very unlikely that your grandma was 'possessed by 100 spirits'... I suspect this was a massive exaggeration on the Exorcists part in order to make out if he helped that he did a good job in getting rid of this percieved problem..

Exorcisms generally are performed by Catholic priests on very rare occasions and usually it is ineffective and can make things worse.. Ok so before I look at other points, I await your comments..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 17 Dec 2018 20:15

1. Have there been problems in the house since? The builder wanted a quick sale so he had an agenda in creating a reason for this. Crying and personality changes are common for various reasons; stress related to moving house and depression is common.

2. Your mother couldn't attend the funeral, she felt guilt and this played on her mind which can explain this occupying her subconscious and leaking into dreams.

4. Your mum likely had a fever; temperature and shakes. Hallucinations are quite common with fever or infection.

I'm all for ruling out the most likely first.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Dec 2018 21:43

Yep me too..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Dec 2018 22:50

You would think if someone posted this thread they would at least come back in to see if anyone answered it wouldn't you..