would you like to hear

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: would you like to hear

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Oct 2018 16:11

Call what.. The sounds of battle... claymore upon pike, sounds of pain and dying.. It was not nice..
You cannot walk on the battle field, you can climb up a few wooden steps to look, flags mark the opposing armies
The battle itself was a mess, Clansmen had walked down to Derbyshire a week before and then returned to Scotland as the promised army to be raised by The Pretender Bonnie Prince Charlie ( Who was in fact an Italian) never raised the support he thought he had.. Then men were left starving and sick ans exhausted. When they returned, they were forced to fight The Duke Of Cumberlands army, who wererested, well fed and well armed.. Claymores are no match for Artillery..
It was very much one sided.. My heart has always been with the Clansmen...

I have been to Scotland manytimes and I am hoping to go in the summerto Inversnaid, to look for the ruins of Rob Royshouse.. Maybe his spirit will be there too.

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 16 Oct 2018 17:05

If you made it into a TV show with the paranormal investigation and the archeology - what would you call the TV show?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Oct 2018 19:14

Its rather a touchy subkect as a lot of these haunted locations depend on tourism and although a certain percentage of the clientel would love to stay in a haunted location the other 80;5 or so would be scaredy cats..
I do not really want to feature on tv..The thing about paranormal shows is no matter what evidence you get..no matter how much proof, they still describe the show as 'Being for entertainment porposes'.
This to comply with a disgraceful government act called The Fraudulent Mediums Act.

Kimd of like treatenning allthe catholic school whose nuns tell the kids, having impure thoughts and not confessing them means certain hell and damnation.. Bit of a cheek considering the corruption in the priesthood and all the cover ups by the church for alter boy abuse etc..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 22 Oct 2018 15:00

I also think it is disgusting and disrespectful of the government to demand any spirit communication is to be declared as 'Entertainment purposes'. Can you see them saying the same for Christianity/Mormons/Muslims/Catholic?

But I have come to the conclusion the government very much fear any acknowledgement of the spirit world being outed as the 'truth' would do them a lot of damage. They wouldn't be able to get away with their corruption and lies like they are doing.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Oct 2018 23:14

Nah I would never associate myself with anyone who regarded anything Spiritual and decribed it as 'For Entertainment purposes only..

I have worked in Radio years back and the music industry, that was enough lol