What makes people interested in ghosts etc??

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: What makes people interested in ghosts etc??

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Dec 2018 18:14

:rofl: I never knew about the pile of genitalia I thought the slaves who were working with the women were emasculated so that norties didn't happen and they had theor tongues remoned so they could not betray any confidences.. Either way, they seem very controlling and despotic.. Even today, I would not go back there..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

jess549

Post by jess549 » 01 Mar 2019 00:16

Téa wrote:
30 Nov 2018 19:11
The Mary Ann ghost whisperer lady believes that ghosts need an energy source (based on human emotions) otherwise they fade away, so if that is right maybe that's why there aren't cave man ghosts anymore. Perhaps the emotional energy ran out in their caves when everybody moved out.

But also, if aliens from other planets come here and die here would they become ghosts?
Kimberly Dawn the Paranormal Psychic also believes that ghosts and dark entities need an energy source to stay here too.

https://archangelsbless.com/2019/02/27/ ... hoenix-az/

No kidding, that's why the ghosts and demons don't live in caves for the most part. They need to feed off people to stay alive!

If Aliens from other planets come here and die here they would only stay as ghosts if they were confused, disoriented, infiltrated by dark energies and weren't very evolved. The highly evolved ones would get the heck out of here and ascend as soon as their time here was complete!

Ha, they are no dummies.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Mar 2019 14:01

The link is an advertisment to a radio broadcast in Phoenix, Arizona, great if to live there but we cannot pick that up..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.