Something Nice

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Something Nice

Post by Sherryanne » 08 Oct 2018 12:31

I just want to share a little experience I have had this morning. It probably won't mean anything to some people but it means everything to me.
I am staying at my daughters, dog sitting, as their dog sitter can't come this week. So I had the plan of preparing a painting for a friend. It's of a medieval/gothic lady surrounded by forest and will have a small castle in the background. The lady will be the dominant subject and be centre of the painting. I decided I would have her holding a crystal ball in one hand. As I am still very much a learner in figures/hands I put into google - how to draw a hand holding a crystal ball. I want to get the shape and fingers right. So I start going down the photos of all these hands holding a crystal ball when a song started going round in my head.

Some Enchanted Evening.

It quickly occurred to me that this was my late mum and dad's song - from first meeting in Egypt. It was very special to them, especially my mum. And then there is the crystal ball connection, which I had not connected at the time of searching. My mum had a crystal ball for many years and it was passed on to my daughter. So it's actually somewhere here in this house!

It's a good while since I heard my mum's voice going round in my head and for this song to come out of the blue means so much. I always got mixed up with their song and kept thinking it was Strangers in the Night. So it is odd I found myself 'hearing' this song.

I put youtube on with Strangers in the night, along with the lyrics (I only know the chorus) and I sang along to it with tears running down my face - sad but happy tears.

Thank you mum and dad x

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Oct 2018 13:06

Awww :hug:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 08 Oct 2018 14:17

Thank you :-) xx

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Oct 2018 21:55

You can never have too many hugs.. ;)
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.