Any experienced haunted people around?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
DBA34
United States of America

Any experienced haunted people around?

Post by DBA34 » 05 Oct 2018 02:53

Hi! I'm a mid 20s male and I would like to ask if there are people on this forum that are experienced with being haunted?

Not long ago I had a suspicion that I was being haunted by some kind of ghost (strange things happening too frequently). Eventually I had some kind of vision (or dream, really not sure.... i'll say "surreal experience") where I encountered some kind of spirit or hallucination that was present next to me. The only thing that I clearly recall after this experience was that the hallucination/spirit was female and that it appeared in just black and white. Of course I was paralyzed with fear when this happened (i'd say 3 weeks ago), but my memory is also hazy about the encounter. I'm not sure if the vision was wearing white with pale skin and it just emerged from darkness or if the apparition was wearing black with pale skin. The only thing I am confident to say is that the ghost was female and that it was close enough for me to be paralyzed with fear.
I don't mean to talk myself up but I have been on death's door before so I wouldn't describe myself as someone who is "easily frightened" but I am definitely superstitious. I would also like to add that this "surreal experienced" happened when I was not under the influence of any drugs. My life has gone on as "normal" after the encounter, however, im not actually sure if the "ghost" is gone. The haunting was so surreal to the point that currently when I see the average woman dressed in "goth" style fashion I have a lapse in consciousness (not sure if I fall asleep momentarily or something else) but my clarity of thought breaks for a brief moment.

Anyway that is what brings me here! Just looking for a support a group or anyone else with some kind of experience with paranormal activity. The event hasn't effected me dramatically. I still think women in goth fashion can look damn attractive, but I have noticed this weird PTSD/trance-like state that I fall into when I see someone similar to the apparition I encountered. Best I can do to describe it is that I briefly forget where I am, and it doesn't seem to last for more than a second maybe? Long enough for me to recount a lapse in consciousness but quick enough for no one to notice.(Happened in public and no one noticed). From my perspective it really feels like a lapse in time.

lol i doubt anyone wants to read that block of text but im open to chatting with other people that feel haunted xD

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2018 14:10

Hi Ihope you don't mind I paragraphed the big blockof text tomake it easier for us all to read it.. That way more can reply to you.
It seens to methat you are not really certain if you were 'Asleep or awake' when you had your 'encounter'. If is occurs when you are half asleep etc you could argue it mught have been a 'Lucid dream' quite rightly you have stated you were not under the influence of any drug. I wouldn't decribe it as a 'haunting' but lets break it down a little.. To eliminate some possibilities as not everythingnd remember it is paranormal. The first thing is this, some people can suffer a condition called 'Sleep paralysis' aka Night Terrors.. If this was the case it would be more than a few times ok..Also you would know about it.

If this was a visitation you need to work out if this was a 'Replay of engergy stored as a residual energy in the fabric of the bulding, and under certain conditions it will replay, a little like a movie clip. This situation means thev iion cannot interact with you, or give you any message as its just a replay.
If you were fortunate to have a Spiritual visitor, and you physically saw them, you would know every tiny detail.
SoHeres a thought, some time aspirit may visit you in a dream, the dream wil be very vivid and you will remember every detail when you awaken, this is fairly common..

Reasons for this visitation are often for you to puzzle out, a little like sharing your experience with people who will actually take you seriously, like us..

So I'd like to ask, Why were you scared? Can you describe the spirit lady as it can be possible to date by clothing portrayed. Was this person Old or young, were they clear or see thru? Did they move or just stay static> All valid questions. Were you fascinated or totally freaked by this? Has this reoccured and was she different?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
DBA34
United States of America

Post by DBA34 » 05 Oct 2018 18:12

Thank you for talking to me blu! I'd like to answer your questions.

The strange occurrences have been happening for about a month now, and it is a bit personal so I do leave out some details but last night another strange thing happened that jogged my memory a bit.

I was scared for a few reasons; first I was watching horror videos late at night when it happened. Next, on the third video I watched my computer froze so I restarted my computer. During the time I was restarting my computer it was pitch black in the room. That was then I saw that apparition and I myself just froze with fear, also before I saw the ghost I felt like i was being watched.

Describing the ghost is a bit confusing for me because I was terrified. It was pitch black but the ghost was wearing a dress and had long hair. Im not sure if the dress was black or white because it just emerged from the shadows but the "skin" was pale, and the hair im fairly certain was black. I also saw it looking at me me briefly. Im not even going to lie to you lol I closed my eyes when I saw it because that was TOO scary lol. This is why I was confused when I typed this yesterday if I was asleep or awake when this happened. But yes I was awake when I saw the ghost and in response to seeing it I closed my eyes and just sat still waiting for my computer to restart lol.

I don't think it was old.

They were not see through, the "skin" was pale white and I saw it looking at me.

I'm actually not sure if it was moving or not, it just emerged during the period that I was shrouded in darkness and I closed my eyes instantly when things were a bit too real for me.

At the time I was 100% freaked, didn't move for a period a time (not sure how long). After I composed myself I was fascinated. As far as occurrence I have not had another encounter like the traumatizing visit I described however other strange things have continued happening.

Forgive me for rambling lol. The list of people i'd talk to this about is quite small so I appreciate sharing this with you on these forums! It is a bit personal so I leave out information regarding other strange events related to this haunting xD

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 05 Oct 2018 21:02

Probably entirely daft questions, so forgive me. Do you think that there is any reason that this would have started? Do you want it to stop?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2018 21:34

DBA if you do not want to reveal aspects of this occurabce on the open forum you can send me a Personal message ok.. I have a lot of experience with this kind of thing..

Consider the reason why thismight have occured or why this entity showed themselves to you.. 1. This might be because you are 'opening up to spirit and its getting your attention, seeing how you react..

Another reason might be that they are trying to get your atention and as you try to ignore then, this activity will increase until you ackbowledge them..
Anither reason is,, this might even be a Spirit Guide making themselves known to you..

Ok so next time, stay calm keep loking and note every detail, ask out mentally, Who are you and what do you want of me? You might get a mental message you might not..
Anything you tell me in a personal message is in the strictest confidence..

Now as to you saying 'You got the feeling of being watched.. OK this is a very common reported eeling and if often nothing to do with anything paranormal at all.. High levels of 'Infrasound'' caused by electrical equipment can produce this.. Its Physics.. Have a look at what come up wgen you put it unto a search engine.

Also, what kind of property is this and it it a small building or an apartment block Do you know how old it is and what was there on that location before the place was built.. Also has there been any structural alterations in your place recently ie moved wall or built an exrention etcas this often stirs things up..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2018 21:35

Téa wrote:
05 Oct 2018 21:02
Probably entirely daft questions, so forgive me. Do you think that there is any reason that this would have started? Do you want it to stop?
Yep a valid point there..

Topic author
DBA34
United States of America

Post by DBA34 » 05 Oct 2018 22:42

Téa wrote:
05 Oct 2018 21:02
I have a suspicion as to why this may have started but it is a bit personal lol. Also as far as it stopping... i'm not sure if it will. I've consulted with friends about the issue in an attempt to make to dispel any ghost around me but im pretty sure I failed lol. Personally i'm ok with being haunted as long as a ghost doesn't want me dead or spirited away lol. If im haunted by a friendly ghost like Casper I can go on with life as usual but I could do without the traumatizing events (like a ghost or hallucination popping out of nowhere when im not under the influence of anything).
bluelighttouch wrote:
05 Oct 2018 21:34
DBA if you do not want to reveal aspects of this occurabce on the open forum you can send me a Personal message ok.. I have a lot of experience with this kind of thing..

Consider the reason why thismight have occured or why this entity showed themselves to you.. 1. This might be because you are 'opening up to spirit and its getting your attention, seeing how you react..

Another reason might be that they are trying to get your atention and as you try to ignore then, this activity will increase until you ackbowledge them..
Anither reason is,, this might even be a Spirit Guide making themselves known to you..

Ok so next time, stay calm keep loking and note every detail, ask out mentally, Who are you and what do you want of me? You might get a mental message you might not..
Anything you tell me in a personal message is in the strictest confidence..

Now as to you saying 'You got the feeling of being watched.. OK this is a very common reported eeling and if often nothing to do with anything paranormal at all.. High levels of 'Infrasound'' caused by electrical equipment can produce this.. Its Physics.. Have a look at what come up wgen you put it unto a search engine.

Also, what kind of property is this and it it a small building or an apartment block Do you know how old it is and what was there on that location before the place was built.. Also has there been any structural alterations in your place recently ie moved wall or built an exrention etcas this often stirs things up..
I don't think I would be able to stay calm if I saw the same figure again or any spirit lol. Maybe if I was drunk or something xD. The property is a house, i'm not sure how old it is. The house has been renovated, but not recently. I can PM you more information regarding the strange events happening to me. The whole scenario is a bit unsettling though (at least from my perspective) because the strange happenings appear to extend farther than just me. If you are ok with that I am willing to go in to more detail surrounding the weird stuff and this ghost around me.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2018 23:48

ok go for it.