Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

sherry2
Great Britain

Re: Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 11:59

The MH team shot themselves in the foot when they began all the silly pranks and dishonesty. They brought down the mediums too - obviously to the extent none in their right mind would agree to be a part of them. They started with an interesting product and made a lot of money and then they got too greedy. Fred Blatt - can't believe he is still there. It's about time they all grew up and realised we don't all need to be scared to keep interested in ghosts/spirits. Their ratings should have told them this long ago and still they never learn.

Haven't watched the programme in an age yet I loved it in the beginning. Such a shame.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 17:24

I honestly do not think the MH team really know how it all works or they would not be behaving in such a disrespectful manner.. Is is known that 'Negativity draws nore negativity to it' and likewise Positivity..

Sadly MH do not have the ptience or respect to get good results.. A spirit will not want to interact if they feel the aura out out is not receptive.. So Mh have not leaned this yet, nostly because when they had good Mediums who gave them advice about being Respectful Stu and Karl chose to ignore it..

It is very very rare for me to get anything nasty.. It has happened only twice.. The first time was when I was investigating with Ian Lawman back in 2004 ..He said to me 'You know you are going to be a target don't you?
I said Yes but I am protected.. 4 of us in the room ..Ian, Dave aka Squiggly from MHF Flextech and a woman who I forgot.. She left soon after the Sceance began, the room positively crackled with energy and Dave ran out!! Ian said do you think hes ok, I said yes hes fine.
But Ian went after Dave leaving me alone for about 10 minutes but it seemed longer, with ' Cyril' this nasty spirit, who hated blonde haired women and I was.. So I was left alone and this nasty man thought he would scare me, so 'He drew a knife blade across my throat!! threateningly.

Then Ian came back in there was just us two. He said 'Are you ok to carry on?' Again I said yes, I have never ran away from spirit.. The knife incidence happened again twice in the next 10 or 15 minutes or so...Ian said it was getting dangerous and closed it down.. Later he and I were having a drink and debriefing the others and I told him that I had the knife drawn across the throat first when he was out of the room.... He siad Why didn't you tell me? I said I wasn't going to give up..Also I felt it was the blunt side of the blade the first time..
So that spirit was a nasty one.

The other one was back in May last year. In my French Investigation thread.. It wasn't so much as nasty as showing a very strong power..Je liftedme up into the air and thenlowered me down again.. Saying Now you can see what I can do, lets see what you can do...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 15 Jan 2019 20:50

Lifted you how high up in the air?!

I would not like that, even if it was not meant in a threatening way.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 23:26

It was a very old high ceiling room and it was not a pleasant experience, but the large male entity did put me back down gently.. I swore a lot...They knew the room was active and wanted me to try it as they were hoping to put the two tutors in there for Spiritual Development week.. I wickedly said 'Do it!!!' :happydance: They kept the lights on all night all week ..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.