Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 18:21

There is one child spirit in particular that has interacted with me 3 times now.. The first time it was twice in one night.. The child spirit actually climbed on my bed whilst I was still trying to get to sleep.. I felt it was a little boy who was 'Autistic' and so this tends to make communication difficult at the best of times in his life, how awful it must be now for him, in spirit still searching desperatetly for his mother or some oneone to help him reconnect..

A period of 6 months went past and I was again in that venue but in a different building, yet that little boy found me again.. This was in France in September..
I spoke of this to a Medium friend recently and she said I should help him move on.. Its been many years since I had to do this.. I will not be able to do anything until next year. now.

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 20 Nov 2018 18:00

That sounds so sad if the little boy is trapped all that time and looking for his mum. This is something I don't understand - I always felt that when we die our loved ones are waiting for us and know it's our time to pass. So why wouldn't this little boy have any loved ones waiting for him?

I could understand more readily if it was a murderer who was 'trapped'. Knowing what they have done and afraid to be judged. But not with a child. Where are his loved ones, his guide and angels?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Nov 2018 19:52

A child spirit is usually one who died young and his parents might be still living.Maybe even his gradnmother passed many years after he did.. Its a puzzle and I cannot find out anything from the history of the place etc. So he has been stuck for a very long time.. I could speculate that maybe he passed with some illness. Other people have told me that they geta overwhelming feeling of sadness when in the former school room. Not much to go on..
This morning I emailed s very very experienced Medium I haveknown for 20 yrs or so to ask her advice.. I do not know how long it will take her to reply..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.