Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Do you think certain spirits are drawn to certain people?

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Oct 2018 21:59

I have to ask this, as it seems when I am on an investigation conciously or unconciously, I tend to attract child spirits to me..

This happens in placss like Mary Kings Closein Ediburgh.. It happened in Fort William and at an investigation on <ay in France and againa couple of weeks ago in France in the same venue buta different building in that venue.. Three times now I have got this same little boy.. If it happens again, this next time I will try to move him to the light as I feel he does not know or understand that he has passed away as in life he was Autistic..

If I do aTrance and Transfiguration work shop again I get a lil lad who died in the blitz in a fire with his brother of smoke inhalation...
This is becimung a pattern..
We asked the little boy on the last one if he wanted to move on and he said no he was ok as he had his brother with him...

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 04 Oct 2018 17:09

I do find it sad that spirits don't always appear to move on. Especially children. It's a scary thought. Also I was under the impression that when anyone dies there are loved ones on the other side who are ready to meet them and take them over to the light. So I don't quite get that how this comes about where children are concerned.
I could understand it where it's an adult who knows they have done some terrible wrong and fearing what is waiting for them.

Children could well be attracted to you. I seem to attract dogs and cats lols.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Oct 2018 17:49

I get Cats too :lol: And They interact with me and sometimes I feel them winding a figure of 8 pattern aroind my ankles.. as their tail wraps around like they do.. I foubd it quite sweet and not scary at all.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 04 Oct 2018 17:53

It would make sense I think as living souls are both consciously and/or unconsciously also motivated to find certain people more approachable than others.

When I was researching some of my random wonderings I read a book by David Wells and a book by Gordon Smith. David Wells explained that in relation to past lives you will often recognise people that you currently know. Gordon touched on why some links were particularly strong.

Children often have a strong instinct in terms of who they will attach to, who is approachable, etc from a young age. It makes sense to me that they would retain that and be more interactive with someone they sense as maternal, caring, helpful, enabling..... For the past century children have been taught that teachers, nurses, childcare (nannies, governesses) are 'safe'.

I feel it would be entirely rational that spirits would be drawn to certain people.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Oct 2018 18:14

Well thats good then :lol: As I am a former Nurse etc and have taught as well.. Never been a Governess though .. No plans either.. I know David Wells I did a Past Life Regression workshop with him a couple of years ago.. Brilliant. I know of Gordon Smith aka the Psychic barber, but have yet to meet him..
I do not mind attracting child spiritsI I felt privilefed to make contact with them..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 04 Oct 2018 18:27

:o Exactly.....um.....sometimes people and animals just 'know'.

:lol: I thought my reasoning was quite sound on some level.

DBA34
United States of America

Post by DBA34 » 05 Oct 2018 03:00

I would think it could certainly be possible. I encountered some kind of ghost when I was focused on getting married. I ended up reading about the ghost of some woman that was in a poor marriage and she died. I watched a movie that was apparently related about what I read to dispel the ghost. Not sure if it worked though lol.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2018 13:31

I would think anyone approaching Marriage, would have it on their minds :D Am I doing the right thing etc.. so maybe the mission was 'mot to take marriage lightly...

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 05 Oct 2018 20:38

This topic came up in my office today in relation to living people. It was universally agreed that some of us must just give out an aura of being approachable and likely to be able to help. We don't wear uniforms so it's not something that we wear.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2018 14:27

I think that is very possible :D Think about all the totally hard nosed Sceptic, they will never see or experience anything, but at least an open minded sceptic will say its possible.. Invariably they show up for a purpose, its just finding out what that is..