Need some help as to what we found and what to do with it

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
AGholmgren
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Need some help as to what we found and what to do with it

Post by AGholmgren » 02 Oct 2018 01:01

So my girlfriend moved into a new place and some stuff was found and we are looking for some insight as to what it is. And there has also been some things happening.
Attachments
20181001_062831.jpg
20181001_062908.jpg
20181001_062854.jpg
20181001_062849.jpg
20181001_062824.jpg

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 02 Oct 2018 15:29

Where about in the house did you find it, and what other spooky things have been going on?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2018 18:23

Where is your approcx location..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2018 20:34

The reason being Imade out the word Alaska on one of the pics and also the word Sister on another. I could not read the wording stamped on the bowl. My question is how large is this and can we have a side view of this with something to give scale to it. The bowl if its what Ithink it ismay have been used to pan for gold..
They do not look old apart from the Figurines which look like a Nativity scene for a childs crib. The White embroidered pattern on the blue clth look like Native art..But the blue fabric looks quite a modern wave.. There is what looks like a twig of smething, again dimensions would be good. Thank you for posting..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 02 Oct 2018 20:52

The hankerchief "Sister USA" looks like a military souvenir hankerchief, but the eagle is very stylised so it's not like the usual vintage ones you see from WW2.

Ghost Walker

Post by Ghost Walker » 02 Oct 2018 21:26

The plant is Devils claw and is the dried plant. Despite the name and look of it, its actually used to make a medicinal pain killer and you can buy it as a herb or a liquid. The seeds seem to be missing from this plant. The feather could be a Crow or Magpie's feather If you could get me a clear photo of the feather both sides in day light I should be able to tell you what it is.
Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......
[/i][/b]

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
[/i][/b]

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2018 21:39

Nice one, I thought you would recognise the herb..Thanks for this..

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2018 21:42

Téa wrote:
02 Oct 2018 20:52
The hankerchief "Sister USA" looks like a military souvenir hankerchief, but the eagle is very stylised so it's not like the usual vintage ones you see from WW2.
Thanks for that, I thought the 'Eagle depiction looked a little Austruan ..or Germanic..
The AlaskanHighway was primarily a military route constructed in WW2 so maybe thisbandana/ handkerchief was a souveneerissued to workers oncompletion of the construction. We would be very interested to know what you feel is happening in your GFsnew place, can you give us some details please.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Oct 2018 20:58

Well the original poster has not returned, shame that as I found out more..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 07 Oct 2018 21:17

What did you find?