French Investigation

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

French Investigation

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 May 2018 21:04

I am off to France next week to stay at my friends huge 98 acre property. It is a manor house with lots of interesting buildings close to St Emillion in the Dordoygne area.
.I just got a call this evening to say the Manoir has been let to a party of 10 French people including my room.. So now I will be staying in the building ajoining which was the servants quarters, along with the owners.
Now this is going to be very interesting as it is very very active in that part, so to be able to get in that part of the property should be really good..
There are so many stories attached to the place, a lot of tragic events and mysterious noises etc..Unexplained visial and auditory happenings.. This will be a 'basic seat of the pants invo' :lol: The reason being we are travelling Hand baggage only.. Socannot take anyparaphenalia like K2 meter,Franks box etc..

Bit pointless really as the batteries drain and so I need to use something that is not dependant on power..Iamthinking paper clip board, mobile phone camera and Diving rodsetc and my imtuition :D

They want me to say in this part as there has been a lot of activity and they need someone else to experience it too. I have been there before last year but did not cover this part of the property..

I will let you know how it goes on my return... :ghost: :mhf:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 18 May 2018 19:21

That sounds really exciting, so I hope you get some activity going. And be sure to tell us in here!!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 May 2018 18:12

We will do what we can, but activity is almost daily or should I say nightly for them... All the ones I was with last year had disturbed sleep and odd dreams..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 May 2018 16:12

Picture a venue occupied for centuries by various inhabitants, expect the outpourings of emotioms of wars, and all the trauma associated with such a venue. So there are layers of energy and much has been absorbed into the fabric of the buildings and the land whereon it stands.. History is not always proven as this was in the last century in occupied France, So the proerty has morphed into different uses..
Originally a Vineyard dating back centuries..setin 98 acres . The manoir itself was not built until around 1850 and so parts of the ajoinomg buildings are a lot older.. Some of the old timbers in the outbuildings appear to have been salvaged from ships.. Some thing that happens in the construction of buildings here..

Typical occurances are Shadowy figures seen about the grounds outside, seen by current owners almost daily.. I did witness this corner of the eye movement on one occasion myself.
Mysterious noises on the ground floor of the older part I am guessing was the servants quarters.. it sounds like a chair dragging in the tiled floor or a door catching on the tiles..
Yep there are tiles everywhere... So over the time we were investigating we set trigger objects.. We set them in 3 areas and they were toys but there was no movement until the 3rd day when a visitor decides to moove the dolls into a more provocative pose!! :angel:
We used a random word generator and had interesting results..We recorded 2 whispers, I know we asked out in English, French and German and got most of the results when speaking german. So later we downloaded and played German drinking songs and that was when we got the whispers.. I think we should have tried that before but I didn't think of it.. We did notget time to cover all areas . But we do have previous knowledge of the spirit activity.. We have an elderly lady spirit who occupied the upstairs floors, I nicknamed her 'The Concierge'..I felt she roamed the upper floor as in life she could no lomger manage the stairs.. Another room that was used as a school room has a spirit of a small boy. The owners say they have a feeling of being watched a lot of the time.. But I knew this is ofter due to Infrasound.. I did not feel like they were watching me in those areas..

However in my room ... :boo: the owners said it was evident and they did not feel comfortable in that room.. Well I stayed in that room all week and it found me the very first night.. I do not usually go looking for them they find me.. But it was not very welcoming to me.. I had 2 entities one being a very strong energy who wanted to demostrate this towards me.. Later the same night I had a child like visitors. Who was not want I needed. I felt the weight if a child climb upon top of the duvet and straddle my awake form and reach up and held the duvet around my head so I could hardly breath!!.. After this happened twice I told it to go away and then invoked 'Protection' if only to get a couple of hours sleep.. I did hear the poltergiest activity about 6 times the first night then that went quiet.. It was like they had been sussed :lol: and after this we all got sleep.

We had very atmospheric conditions like conducting investigation during mega lightning storms which were the biggest we had witnessed..A great scenario for a horror movie :D

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 31 May 2018 09:10

Wow that sounds like a perfect setting for activity - and yes - like in a movie lols. You also sound to have had a good and interesting time. Don't think I would have like the poltergeist activity though - I know I wouldn't!

Thanks for telling us about it. Will you be going back?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 May 2018 16:56

Yes I have a standing invitation to go out any time they do not have a course on.. I am on a booked course in september myself.
We need to get this 4day Live idea going..

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 01 Jun 2018 08:15

Very nice! Open invitation!

4 day live - hope you get that going!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Jun 2018 09:11

I have not heard back from the paranormal group probably because if the new data protection and privacy policy which is crippling email contact..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jun 2018 20:20

When Iwas in Franve we down loaded a Spirit box app on pur mobys. Sothis afternoon we sat in the garden to see if we could lick anything up, nothing in the house but very high signals in my garden in a certain part of my garden..
We had some interesting results and my visitor was fascinated..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Aug 2018 23:19

In about 2 weeks I am going back out to see if we can determine what exactly all the phenomena is that is going on there.. I did hear that Researchers from Mh have spent 3 weeks out there recently but are still puzzled..I do not know yet if they are coming back.. But they reckoned they couldn't get anything yet we get things happening every night and during the day too. They did Glass divination several times and still can't figure it out.. Yet maybe they are more friendly towards my friends and I..

Anyway this time I asked my friends to bring her gadgets including a Laser thermometer, a Franks box and a K2 meter.. I will bring a ouija board and we have downloaded some random word generaters omto our mobys and hopefully a Digital voice recorder to catch any etherial disembodied voices etc.. No locked off cameras, its such a huge venue and a lot of buildings, outbuildings and 98 acres of grounds.. Its really not a little investigation..
We tried using trigger objects of toys one night but no movement until one of the guys moved the dolls into a more compromising pose!!! Yeah Tom we know what you did :lol:.... :ghost: :ghost: