A few strange happenings.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

A few strange happenings.

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Apr 2018 16:06

Hubby hasn't been too well for around 4 weeks now with a bad cough. He phoned 111 Easter Sunday as he was wheezy and we wondered if he had a chest infection. We expected them to tell him to see a doctor at a local hospital but they sent the paramedics out.

After a session on the nebuliser it didn't sound a lot better and he was still having coughing bouts so they took him in. Blood tests, chest xray and a camera down his nose were all clear. They didn't give him anything and told him to see his own doctor on the Tuesday.

He saw his COPD nurse and a doc was called in. She could hear slight crackling on left lower lung so gave him a five day course of steroids. They helped a bit but not majorly so once they were done he went back and the notes had come through from his hospital visit. It turns out their was some slight inflammation or infection just outside the lower lung area so he is now on antibiotics.

Anyway, after all that explanation, I have been doing a lot of healing prayers for him. During this time on different days I walked into my bedroom and heard heavy breathing very close to me over several seconds. I thought it was coming from my kindle which was on charge on the dressing table but when I pressed it it was not on, as I already thought. I didn't say anything to my hubby.

The next afternoon he told me he had sat on the end of the bed watching tv late morning. The door was open onto the narrow landing and he said a shadow appeared in the room as though someone had walked past the open bedroom door.

And a few hours ago we were both sat in the lounge watching tv when hubby said he could see mist like steam which you can see on a frosty fence when the sun shines on it. It was on the edge of a coffee table situated in front of a large window. The mist looked like it was taking the shape of a face - he could see a nose and eye sockets - but it suddenly went. Doesn't know who it was but felt it was someone to do with me.

It's not scary at all. Quite comforting really that we are being watched over.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2018 16:32

Souds to me that your hubby is unconciously calling out to a loved one for support.. We know they watch over us and in view of the 2 incidences I think that confirms it.. The fact that you saw an eyeis not new to you as this has happened before and you can dedeuce that it is a comforting visit from a close relative..I have a impression that this is a mother link... I just got 'Because a Boys best friend is his mother :lol: and also 'Mother knows best'.. Ok so to give him some relief an old remedy might help.. A Steam inhalation and some honey & lemon with a little Cinnamon added to help with the inflammation. Whilst he is unwell you may experience other things..
Do you want me to send Reiki to him?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2018 14:54

Tbh I think we have both been calling out for support - I definitely have.

When you got, 'Because a Boy's best friend is his mother' sounds like my mum being humorously sarcastic, as she often was, because my hubby's mum is, I am sad to say, not one of the best. My mum always said my hubby was like a real son to her and they were very close so if she can help she will certainly be about.

Yesterday hubby started to feel a bit better than he has in weeks. This morning we have been to the shops and this afternoon he dropped the dogs at a field for a quick runabout. He is coughing like mad again now. So yes please if you can do some Reiki we would be very grateful, thank you.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2018 15:38

Sherry I did Reiki on him last night and the night before... I thought I had mentioned it.. But am glad he is a little better.. So the message I got remotely, was pretty much what I thought it was...This must be why I felt a'mother link' it doesn't have to be a birth mother just someone who was proyective and motherly towards him..

This last weekend I have been working doing one to one readings and some on people that were 'Odopted so no nothing about their birth parents..That was interesting..

Anyway I digress, I have set Richards reiki to repeat as that way it will continue for as long as he needs the help and support.. :hug:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2018 17:39

Thank you Blt - that is so kind of you xx

It certainly fit in how you said it that it would be my mum lols.

I know when I have had readings the mediums often say ' a mother figure' and they aren't sure if it's a mum, grandmother or someone who was like a mum.

Thank you for the Reiki continued healing. He has started to feel a bit wheezy again but has not long had a bit of a coughing bout. Otherwise he has done well today - probably tried to do a bit too much after all the rest. xx :heart:

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2018 21:42

A little bit of helo I found the only thing that helped re the cough was a bottle of Bronchostop from Boots..Brilliant cough suppressant !!

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 19 Apr 2018 16:07

I think I looked at that before and there was some reason not to take it - maybe to do with other medication. I will have to check that out.

Been back to the docs this morning as he has been having more coughing fits again till he's nearly sick -sorry for tmi - Anyway his temp was slightly up but all other obs normal. His chest is clear according to the docs who checked him last week. So no prescriptions although he was told to go back any time if worried. Could be the effects of a viral infection with the cough that can go on for months. Hope not as we are away in three weeks and hubby has always wanted to go where we are going. It's a worry tbh. Bought some antithistimines to see if that helps.

Off now as pup training in an hour!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Apr 2018 17:52

Right sounds like he is a bit unlucky. The Bronchostop is actually Herbal so should not interact with his meds but ask the chemists.. You have to think alleviate the symptoms..There is a concoction that a Native Medicine Carrier gave me after I was sick with a horrendous illness after coming back after 5 weeks in USA.. It works and a lot of my friends have gained relief too so here it is.. Get a pint glass the juice of a whole orange plus the juice of half a lemon, add 5nl teaspoonful of honey with 1/3 of a teaspoon of ground cinnamon. You cut up the squeezed orange peel and a few slices of lemon made up to a pimt with hot water... stir and drinkhalf in the morning and reheat in the microwave then drink the second half in the evening as that will help we know come the evening the symptoms always get worse in the evenings. Use this every day for about a week, as the symptoms improve just have it once a day in the evening..
You can still use paracetempls and suck a throat sweet if it helps..

Have you looked down hus throat with a torch and looks at the tonscils.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Apr 2018 13:49

Thanks Blt - the orange is a bit to acidic at the moment. He had already bought some huge ones from the local market and he coughs after eating one. However we got some Broncostop this morning after talking to his chemist so will see how that goes......

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2018 19:39

Great it really works I keep it as a sand by..