New YouTube channel "The Paranormal Detectives"

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Sherryanne

Re: New YouTube channel "The Paranormal Detectives"

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2018 14:45

Pleased to meet you guys and good luck with what you are doing. It sounds great fun as well as being of interest. I shall have a look at that link when I have a bit more time in here.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2018 15:48

You are very welcome :lol: I did spot another one but it was showing low down on the lower rh side of the screen, I will look again to see if I can pin point the time for you... It was small round and bright..
It does not look like dust or insects.

I know when colleagues have 16 hrs of footage from an all night, with 4 venues and the edited footage might only be 16 minutes..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2018 16:10

Ok there a small orb low down about a foot off the floor directly in line with the camera view thats between 10 and 11 mins in and another larger one at 13.52 in just prior to your big outlined capture..

Can I ask was the opening sequence filmed with lots of flyimg insects of rain even? There seems to be lots of white specs flying in all directions.. Inside its a clear image and then it goes back to a specky image again.. I am assuming you are using 2 cameras and that is the reason for it..
Take a look at 21.38 on the left of the screen hight up big bright orb not marked.. but moving erratically..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 18 Apr 2018 18:10

Hey, thanks for sorting out the times for us, thats fantastic i will have a look! Sorry for the slow reply, we use an array of cameras to try and give us maximum chances of capturing things, we use analog with torch light, a few different types of full spectrum and also a couple of infra red. So that could be the difference in quality? I have to say going through hour after hour of locked off footage is slightly soul destroying sometimes! Lol.
What do you make of the green lights? I have never seen anything like that before, any ideas what causes them? The homeowner has contacted me witnessing them recently too in the middle of the night.

Thanks

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2018 19:29

Green light, I will have to have another look.. Are you using K2 meters that flash green, only I used one of those last saturday night but do not recall them being quite as bright.. Movement sensors, they usually beep but would they flash too?

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 18 Apr 2018 20:47

Nope there was no other equipment in that room at the time... the green lights that we caught in the middle level room the owner is saying is now appearing in the loft. She loves the house but claims she is being touched so much she feels like she needs to leave. Apparently inappropriate toiching? Any suggestions to ease this?

Sorry for the barrage of questions lol

Many thanks

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2018 22:02

Inappropriate touching is not nice, Its Incubusor succabus related unless its just a spectral dirty old man.. none to common I have come across it before whilst investigating 'The Ancient Ram Inn,' where owner John Humpheys was being repeatedly violate by a malevelent spirit.. No one has been able to help John.. I have not seen him for about 5 years or so now so I do not know if he has sold the property of moved out. Hes quite an old boy now and very eccentric..

I have recently remotely sorted a probem for a family whose child was being disturbed by a ghostly grandmother, but that was relatively close to me.. It is very dependant on finding out more and looking seriously at the history of the ground the house stood on before.. Ie Before the plague pit and that only dates back to 1665.
I would say as a first aid measure to 'Smudge the affected room with White sage smoke wafting it into all corners of the room and by any doors or window or fireplaces, placing the ashes from this mixed with milled rock salt under newspaer with a mat on top of this and positoned in the doorway of the room. This usually calms things down, failing that a Spirit rescue wereby aMedium Sends the entity to the light.. Not something to be done lightly.. Exhorcism makes things worse..I would suggest the owner contact a member of her local spiritualist group ' church and ask for helo, generally they are very understanding..
I hope this will be of help..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2018 22:17

Guys have a look in the thread entitled RH's photos particularly the shot of Sheridans ghost, your comments please..

Topic author
ParanormalDetectives

Post by ParanormalDetectives » 18 Apr 2018 22:37

Hi thanks for your advice! I have copied your suggestions in a message to her, i hate to be the one to inform you but john humpheys passed aeay last year i believe. Real shame as id have love to have gone there and met him.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Apr 2018 13:43

I had a feeling he was no longer with us. I haven't seen him for a few years, last time I was doing an investigation there with another friendd Michael Kingscote, Investigator, Medium and Author. John was living there on his own as hispartner lefy him. she did not like the spooky things that were constantky happening there.
John himself was deteiriorating mentally and physically as he was not eating properly. He lived with his beloved motorbike inside, yep he slept on a couch in the old back bar which he used as his space, living cum bed room next to his bike..

He told me that he stayed there because if he left then the local authority would take the old Inn off him which was a historic ruin and bulldoze it as they wanted the land for a car park as parking was a problem in thevillage and the old pub had a car park.. The building was largely unsafe due to rot and dilapidation. John was a bit of a hoarder to say the least the barn on the side was full of broken furnature pottery, pub memorabilia and it was there that Mh investigator Stu Torville took his famous tumble lol. I do not think anyone will buid on that site... Far too much activity..
Even if they demolished the place the debris willl hold the residual energy.. They were not friendly entities either..There was an open grave he unearther under the dlagstone in the ackbar with a dead Crow or Raven suspended over the hole...Babies bones were found under the hearth.. I went over every inch of the place except for one room. This was called the Bishops room, I did not get access with the others as when I tried earlier the door would not open. Johnsaid only he could ask to be let in and sure enough thats what happened.
Hust before we left I got into the room known as the Bishops room, it was not what I xpected in had 3 narrow almost army type barrow beds in it and a table and one chair.. nothing else except dust anda very grubby window overlooking the street outside.. :boo: I hope John has the peace in his afterlife that he never had whilst living there...